School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 3 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all doing horribly." She chuckles. "You're all flops! Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Rae, you were the HA this week! But it seemed that more people went to talk to your team member Bryan last week when he was HA last week, than people talked to you during your HA reign this week. Why do you think that is? Do you think there's a double standard with men in power in this game compared to women in power?

Jamila, obviously the team dynamic has really shaken up the game as we've seen. Especially with the Nerd Clique. How do you think everyone has been handling being forced to work with other people? And what about your team specifically? What kind of issues do the Nerds have as a group and individuals?

Daddy De'Quan, I don't have a game related question for you. I just wanted to call you Daddy De'Quan. Hmm... but now that I think about it, you've been getting a lot of female attention! Rae, Jamila and Trixie included! How is that going for you?

Jedd and Monica. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Rae, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 3 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Jedd and Monica. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Rae just shrugged, "I mean, I'm a little sad but I'm not surprised. It kinda comes with the territory and popular media has, like, conditioned us to see feminine, bubbly cheerleaders as less intelligent or important than their male counterparts. I've been making efforts to reach out to people here and make friendships in stress-free environments but like... People just aren't interested. I'm basically like Elle Woods."

"That or people thinks I'm a bitch just because I'm popular... Which is so stupid. Like, how would i get popular if I was just mean to everyone and didn't have any friends?" She looked around at her fellow house guests, suddenly realizing that she'd vented more than she intended to. Oops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Jedd looks at everyone then turns his whole body to face them "Look I know my dancing and smiles may come off as something obnoxious or loud but that's who I am, dancing is my passion and my way of showing the person I am...even if there are a few who has bad days but I would love to dance for them, making their day better."

He takes a deep breath "I know my team and I don't exactly agree & get along on certain things but that's what makes a strong team I guess in my opinion." He takes his glasses and looks at everyone in the eyes "I know I haven't shown much either as in being a strong member but I really want to change that and be a strong person by building myself up with such a diverse cast."

He steps back "Plus there are a lot of cool people here that pumps up my veins and adrenaline." He smiles at Natalie the most "Thank you guys." He sits and waits patiently. He chuckles to himself and thinks about what Rae had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:37 pm

De'Quan raises his brows as Val calls him daddy. That had to be twice now and he was clearly loving the attention as he flashed a cheeky grin. "Heh well you know.. everyday I gotta wake up and be the best that I can be. If the ladies dig it, that's what's up." His tone carried no shame whatsoever as he spoke. He was well aware of his dashing good looks and proud enough to own it. He leaned back with a sly wink to Val, listening to what the others had to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Trixie heard everything Jedd said, that heart felt sentimental speech really got to her. She wiped a non-existent tear from her face to add a dramatic touch "ohh, that's so cheesy, but I still buy it... so precious"

Her mood changed as she heard what De'Quan was saying, is the guy showing off? Yeah, he's showing off. That's a no-go. He is gonna get checked... eventually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamila

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:30 pm

"I think the group twist is a bit daunting to people I'm sure. Not everyone is going to get along. The nerd group is just fine, Quintin and I have it under control" she flips her hair and shrugs. She's not going to admit that it's bad on the team in front of everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monica

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Monica stands in the back even at her own possible eviction. After the whole POP ordeal, the last thing she wanted to do was speak to anyone. She exposed, humiliated, and heartbroken. She just wanted to go home and hide.

She listens closely to Jedd. He couldn't go home. He was one of two people who didn't judge her despite her cold fake exterior, he shouldn't be punished for that. Monica steps up and for the first time she spoke as Monica, not Drowning Misery.

"Please.. could you all please vote for me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamila

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 am

"I mean..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:07 am

He looks at Jamila then to Monica Wait what is going on here? Is she crying...did she just asked them to vote her out?

He rubs his head "I-I I don't know what to..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:24 am

As much as Natalie knows that Jamila is lying to the audience, she honestly couldn't care less right now. There was way too much on her mind to say anything about it. The way both Jedd and Monica presented themselves pulled at her heartstrings. With Jedd, his argument to stay in the house almost made her want to cry. Especially the way he looked at her in particular. But with Monica, she can tell how heartbroken she was. Even with half of her face hidden by her sweater. The tears coming from her eyes was more than enough to tell how she was feeling.

"I-I...I'll be right back!"She says as she leaves the room. As soon as she gets further away from the living room, Natalie starts to run. She doesn't want anyone to know how torn she felt on the inside. She may not know exactly why with Monica, but she feels like she can connect with her if the situation was different. They both happen to be socially awkward individuals that have trouble expressing themselves. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 am

Quintin cringes as he watches Natalie leave the room.

•Confessional•
"What the hell is wrong with that girl? So annoying lol"
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:00 pm

"Well, that was a whole lot of useless emotion." She rolls her eyes through the screen.

Suddenly, Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house."HouseGuests... the votes are in. By a vote of 8 to 2...

...Monica, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1