The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Week 3 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 am

"Call me a goddamn bleedin' heart or whatever, but honestly? I'm voting for Jedd. Hear me out on this. It's not just for a numbers advantage, but for how these narratives always turn out - when a character hits rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. With Jedd, there's nowhere to go... period. I mean, what's he gonna do? Dance his way to the finale and win everyone's hearts in a jury vote? That's not satisfying. What kind of a goddamn character arc is that?"

"There's no way anyone's gonna vote with me, not when the obvious, ~moral~ choice has been presented to 'em. But I'm right."
Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1