The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Instant Turmoil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 4 - Instant Turmoil. Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Instant Turmoil.   Week 4 - Instant Turmoil. Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 am

"..So, this week was interesting. Monica went home, much to my distaste. But there was nothing much I could've done about it. I've also noticed how the conversations have been slowing down with me since I haven't been HA. I'm kind of getting nervous. I mean I've tried being a chill funny guy to hope to grab some connections and be apart of an alliance..but I don't think it's working out. I feel most connected to like De'Quan and maybe Jay right now, but nobody's really giving me the time of day lately..." He sighs. "I think I need to be careful from here, the populars haven't lost an HA since Week 1, and we definitely could get targeted if we lose here. I think I need to make some stronger connections THIS week, or I might be out that door sooner than I was thinking. I don't want to leave yet, I've been enjoying my time here. Hopefully I'll be here atleast until jury or something." He laughs a bit to help himself feel better about the situation.
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Instant Turmoil.
Page 1 of 1