The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 pm

"Just when I was starting to think this house was too quiet, this instant eviction happens... and for the record, my potential ally is nominated. Natasha sorry baby girl, but you have to go, I ship you with Jedd and everything but the dude is obviously into me, so... I don't want you to get played on live television honey."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction   Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:26 pm

"I AM SHOCKED. 7 out of 9 votes? Are we, the Populars getting targeted? Now I'm getting paranoid. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THE VIEWERS LIKE US MORE! This jealous bi... " She put her hands on her face and started sobbing for a while, but quickly changed her mindset. "Okay Trix, focus. I for sure voted for Bryan. His closest friends were Ryan who obviously nominated him, then there's De'Quan and Rae... one of them is the snake. And I WILL find out... before I get played next."
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction
Page 1 of 1