The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Second HA Comp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 4 - Second HA Comp Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Second HA Comp   Week 4 - Second HA Comp Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:39 pm

"I'm pretty pissed that Bryan left, but I'm feelin even more pumped for this challenge now that there are no more teams! It's anybody game now and I'm ready to make some moves, ya feel me?" He rubs his hands together with a sly smirk on his face. "So whatever happens, y'all betta watch out cause King Quan has stepped into the building...

...and I want my throne."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 4 - Second HA Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Second HA Comp   Week 4 - Second HA Comp Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:04 am

After the HA competition, De'Quan is called back to the dr. "See that? Once King Quan starts playin, nobody's safe heh."

He cracks is neck, flashing a grin. "To my homies back home, I told y'all I'd be ruling this house sooner or later! It's all about winning, and I knew I had to take that W this week."
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Second HA Comp
Page 1 of 1