The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)

Go down 
+3
Quintin
Jay
De'Quan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:05 pm

As De’Quan unlocked the HA door, the room was now decorated in a sports basketball theme. A basket full of snacks he’d requested sat on the table along with a couple notes from friends and family. There were many trophies and certificates placed all around the room, showing all his accomplishments in his years of track and basketball.

There were also several pictures of him taken from his basketball games where he was midair about to dunk. These meant a lot to him because they were moments in his life where he could outshine the rest of the competition and prove himself as a strong and capable individual. It was moments like that where he'd learned to never give up on anything in life. Ah….memories.

“Feel free to help yourself to some snacks y’all.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Jay followed De'Quan close behind and gasps as he sees the fully decorated room! He looks around, going from trophy to trophy. 'Are you secretly a world famous basketball player dude? If so... Not cool for not telling me!' his eyes sparkle as he looks at all the prices he's collected over the years. 'Hella impressive....'

De'Quan offers snacks and Jay 'eeps' as he sees snacks. So many snacks. He hadn't touched ANY of the slop. Since he's stubborn like that.... But, hunger wins now.
'BLESS being Have-not off!' and he greedily accepts the offer. While munching on chips he keeps talking. 'We should pair up every challenge thoooough!'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Quintin lurks around the room and peeks at some of De’Quan’s pictures. No shocker for a guy his height to play basketball. “Damn, did you manage all your dedication in life to basketball?”
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:39 pm

"I will be one day," he replied in confidence to Jay's remark. He loved speaking things into existance.

De'Quan's smirks as he examines the pictures. "Basketball's a huge part of my life man, been playin since I was 6 years old," he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:43 pm

With Jay and DADDY DE'QUAN winning the competition (that she totally flopped in), she was feeling quite safe as she had alliances with both of them.

But with DADDY DE'QUAN getting the HA Room, she wanted to go up there and see what his life back home was like. What? A girl can't be curious? She walked up to the third floor and waltzed into the room.

Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) FlawlessDemandingCats-small

"Hey, De'Quan," she said with a higher tone of voice. "I'd say I came up here to congratulate you on your win, but to be honest I'm just here for the snacks." She winked and popped some candy into her mouth.

Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:01 pm

"Hey, Man" He pats De'Quan on the shoulder. "congrats on the win! You really killed it out there, Working out on your endurance from week 1 to now really paid off!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:27 pm

"Wassup girl," he greets Rae as she comes and and looks over to see Ryan. "Yeah man, I appreciate you helpin me out back then."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Jay looks at Ryan who kind of ignored him???

'Yeah De'Quan did great! And I guess I was there too' he mumbles that last part under his breath, but gives Ryan a smile nonetheless.

Rae also came in! For the snacks... Just like him. Partially!!! Of course. He holds up some of the snacks and shares them with his girl Rae.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Jamila walks in a looks around at the room, taking it all in. Basketball wa snt a bad sport to her...but she'd never admit that "Oh wow they really knew what to put in this room to tailor to your interests. Congrats by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Jedd walks in and looks around "DUDES!!  WHAT'S UP?!" He grins and walks up to Jay first then gives him a bro hug "Jay my man congrats on winning that challenge, that was sick and..." he leans in and whispers "That was pretty chilled that you gave it to De." He pats his back.

He goes over to De'Quan and thumbs up "You really killed this challenge! Congrats on winning."

He looks at Quintin, Jamila, Rae and Ryan then waves at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)   Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - The King's Court (Room Reveal - Open)
Page 1 of 1