The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Empty
PostSubject: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:49 pm

The garden was the perfect place to calm down. Jay breathes in, using the fresh air with its cold breeze to clear his mind. He seemed rather... Calm? Compared to the Diary Room entry he made barely half an hour ago. He was sitting under a tree, guitar resting on his lap. He strums the chords for a bit, and then starts playing.

'I tought this was a story told
but I'd be glad to tell it once again
'cause I dont know much
but I do know some of you really don't understand

why are we having such ridiculous issues?
with things that never cross your path
followed by some ridiculous action
can we just be done with that?

'cause we're all on a crossroad
and we'll figure it out somehow
'cause it's not that hard
and it's not that difficult

we were all born on the same world
we were all born on the same world
and it's not that hard to share'

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Jamila comes outside with a cup of tea oh dang he's amazing and I don't even listen to this type she sits down on the ground in front of him
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 am

Jay stops playing once he notices Jamila is sitting in front of him. Uh oh... Uh, uh this wasn't good no, nope.... He went here to be alone!!
Jay nods at Jamila with a bit of a pained expression, and continues jamming on his guitar but stops singing.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Jamila laughs and rolls her eyes "Jay you don't have to stop singing, we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Jay swallows and gives her a nod, but doesn't speak up. He simply stares at his guitar while strumming.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Jedd walks outside to take a deep fresh air and go this his favorite spot out of this whole darn house. When he was walking he saw Jay singing from a distance and was about to apporach when he saw Jamila in front of him. He stood behind one of the bushes and watches from a diatance.

Just hope they don't see me...it's better like this.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Jamila frowns "Are you okay Jay?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:34 am

He shakes his head as a reply to her question and averts his gaze. His mind SCREAMS to him not to break down. He has done that in the diary room already. But Jamila's strong gaze is not helping. He... well, 'speaks' up. It sounds more like crying than talking however.

'IMadeADealWithDe'QuanAndHeScrewedMeOverAndIDontWantToGetEmotionalOverItBUTIAMAND-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]   Livin' In Harmony [Open RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Livin' In Harmony [Open RP]
Page 1 of 1