The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:43 pm

After his interaction with De'Quan, Quintin heads to the kitchen to do his own dishes while leaving the rest unclean for his housemates.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Jay shuffles into the kitchen. This sucks. The house sucks. The stupid kitchen also sucks. Seriously, some people are pigs, why wouldn't they clean after they left? People are added to the 'this sucks' list. He spots Quintin doing some dishes. He hasn't really talked to him yet, and despite being in a pretty bad mood, he gives himself a pep talk to go for it!

'Need a hand with those?' he asks questioningly, holding up a dirty plate. Before Quintin gets a chance to answer Jay's already helping him out. He lets out a loooong sigh.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:55 pm

I mean, if you want to clean the dirty dishes for people who can't do it themselves be my gue- He stopped midsentence in his thoughts. "Excuse me? What's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Jay simply keeps cleaning the plate. He doesn't look at Quintin when he responds. He just stares at the plate, shrugs and continues.
'Oh........ Nothing.'

Liarliarliarliar PANTS ON FIRE

He takes a quick glance at Quintin and sees him staring. It was... creepy.
'What.' he says, sounding crabby.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) A6L9g_s-200x150

He looks back down and continues to clean his dishes. "Dude, you're weird." he snickered
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Jay tilts his head.

'Yeah I am. What's your point?' He shrugs and turns around to grab the last dirty plate. Quintin is as deep as the plate he was holding. It isn't deep.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:40 pm

He completed his chore then starts to dry off his hands with a paper towel. "If you have nothing else to say, then I'll be on my way." Quintin throws his paper towel into the trashcan and slowly starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:50 pm

What? Quintin wasn't even halfway done with the dishes and already was off! Uhm... Thank you for the help Jay! Kind of you to jump in, Jay! Quintin was rude, jeez!

'It wouldn't hurt anyone to say thank you when helping out by the way!' he says. Jay angrily turns around and mutters to himself loud enough for Quintin to hear. 'If I didn't know any better I would consider him to win 'rudest houseguest of the season' even over DE'QUAN' he fumes and angrily scrubs the dishes.
Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:08 pm

He makes a complete stop. Now, that's what I want to hear "What was that?" He turns around facing towards Jay. "I know what you said, I want to hear you say it again. How is De'Quan considered mean? As cliche as it sounds, the boy is a butterfly."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Jay stops in his tracks. Ah so NOW mister is interested. FINE. He leans on the counter an huffs. Whatever. At least he can vent a bit. Maybe he should have done that sooner.

'Yeah well I thought so too but I guess not. Why do nice people always end up screwing me over?' he turns back to the sink and shakes his head. 'Faith in humanity is overrated yet I keep falling for it! How naive.' Jay looks at the pile of dishes and actually had it with it! He stops in his tracks, drops the stuff and walks up to the kitchen isle and sits down instead, leaning on his elbows.

'De'Quan made a promise and he completely ignored it! I'm telling you the man can't be trusted!'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:03 am

"I figured the whispers were about who should hold the power, but what promise did he break?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:20 am

Jay rolls his eyes. 'What do you think?' it was pretty obvious considering it was about the House Ambassador status. It wasn't really fair of him to act so bitter towards Quintin due to the frustration towards De'Quan but he couldn't help it.

'De'Quan and I decided to let him be HA and he promised to discuss and pick the nominations together. But that clearly got THROWN OUT THE WINDOW' he says, pointing towards the kitchen window for emphasis. 'If he screws me over like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he would do it in the future as well!'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Hmmm, De'Quan you dirty player -laughs- "Hate to break the news to you, pal. But you should have fought harder for that spot if you really wanted to keep your allies safe. Who was he originally supposed to nominate?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Jay moans. 'I knooooow and trusting people is trickier than anticipated sadly... No matter, I'll fight for the win next week. At least I'll be eligible.' The question to who he wanted to nominate was tricky. He doesn't know how Quintin would judge his picks and trusting people wasn't really his favorite thing to do right now. So, let's keep it vague and open.

'I never made it to discussing who to nominate. I got to name a few people I like and wanted to keep around but that's it. He didn't listen... But I'm happy at least he kept Jamila around. I appreciate her sanity and it helps to keep mine.' Jay now decides to turn things around. 'So what about you, though? Doesn't it suck have two old teammates on the chopping block?'
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:29 am

"It's bittersweet, I already helped them as much as I could the past two weeks. Now, this week I don't think they both stand a chance staying in this game next to Trixie. Sending her home this week would be a waste of an opportunity, especially with a power like this where we can evict 2 big targets via showmances.

Last edited by Quintin on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 am

Jay sighs. 'Yeah you're right about that. I mean, I like Natalie and Jedd and god bless them for finding each other' he praises them. 'But romance in a show like this... Is tricky. So I guess you have a point. It is a game.' he pouts. 'So I guess it's not really appropriate to be salty about a vote that's  kind of meant to be tactical, I think? I'm just not sure if I can trust De'Quan at this point.' she leans back a little.

'But if De'Quan doesn't know that, it wouldn't be that unfavorable....' he thinks.... Jay you're acting SNEAKY and I LOVE it.
He felt adrenaline racing through his body. Yes.... Exciting. He turns back to Quintin, surprised at how this conversation took a turn like this. 'So Quintin. Simply curiousity but, what is your current view on De'Quan now? You trust him?' he leans closer to Quintin, kind of invading his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am

"Love can blind you, the reason why I never got into one. Well, I'm sure I couldn't have even if I wanted to." He shades himself. "Yo, take it back a notch." He pushes Jay away. "De' Quan's cool I guess? Our traits don't mix well. He's more extroverted than introverted, which pesters me a lot about him."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:08 am

Quintin pushes Jay. He's taken aback.

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Tenor

'If I'm bothering you you can just say so! No need to push me' he says, raising his head. And wow... Self-shade much? Quintin didn't look like the most optimistic person - definitely still better than C.C. - but maybe Jay could convince him to lighten up! 'You be lookin' fine so I don't think you would have any problem if you tried' he says, giving him a small smile.

'As for De'Quan.... I see your point. He definitely has quite a character and is the opposite of some of us here.' Jay considered himself to be ambivert, and maybe extrovert so he is on thin ice. But all he had to do is not to bother anyone too much and he'd be good. Which is challenging. But that's his personal goal! He just had to lay a bit low around Quintin. Jay gets up from the stool and stretches his back.

'This was an enlightening talk, honestly. Thanks for listening to my dramatic rant.' he playfully winks at Quintin. 'If you need me, I'll either be in the garden or the gym~' and he puts his hands behind his head and slowly makes his way towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

"You're getting there." He answers back to Jay.

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Tenor

"I'm flattered~" he expresses gratitude for his kind words. "I have to say, you are in a great position for a guy like De'Quan. I'm certain he has some regret for what he did based on his personality. He might make it up to you in the future, but that's only if one of you approach each other about it. Let the chips fall where they may. He'll take his punishment, lay in the bed he made, if he's a nice guy he'll come around."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 am

Jay is intrigued at the words Quintin spoke. Looks like he isn't completely made of stone after all... He makes a good point about De'Quan and in return he turns his head and nods at Quintin. 'Fair point, fair point. I guess we will see how things play out. Maybe even in both our favors~' with that, Jay exits the kitchen clearly feeling better than before.

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Nwld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)   Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dirty Dishes (Private Roleplay with Jay)
Page 1 of 1