The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote

Go down 
+6
Quintin
Harley
De'Quan
Nate
Cam
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Val appears on the monitor in the living room. "HouseGuests please gather in the living room!" After everyone takes a seat, she continues.

"Well, HouseGuests, as you have noticed we did not include a have-not competition in this weeks HA competition. That's because this week, we're doing a secret have-not vote! That's right. Before you are containers for each HouseGuest, minus Rae because she is the House Ambassador. You will each be given a bucket of slop and will pour slop into the container of the HouseGuests you wish to be have-nots. The three HouseGuests with the most slop in their containers will be the have-nots for the week! Good luck."

After, that, the contestants are isolated and called into the living room to make their decisions in private.

Hey guys! So I thought this would be a fun little task to give the contestants this week. It's very simple. You each have 4 scoops of slop to put into another bucket.

You can either put all four scoops into one person's bucket or split it however you want. But remember, you only get 4 scoops! The three HGs with the most total scoops will be the have-nots for the week!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Ryan was called into the living room to make his choice first. He was NERVOUS! "Aw man... I don't want to put anyone on slop... I feel guilty." He pouts as he looks at the nearest camera. "You producers are brutal, huh?"

He looks at each bucket. "Well, I can't vote for Rae. I won't vote for Trixie or C.C. either, because they were have-nots last week and I don't think they should be have-nots two weeks in a row so..." He pours two scoops of slop into HIS OWN bucket. "I'll take one for the team... and I'll take Jay and Jamila with me. Won't hurt to make some deeper bonds right?" He pours one scoop into Jay's bucket and one scoop into Jamila's bucket.

Ryan: 2 scoops
Jamila: 1 scoop
Jay: 1 scoop
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:02 pm

C.C. shuffles into the room after Ryan, casting suspicious glances at the buckets. The slop smells horrible, so the sooner he makes his decision, the better. The question now is who to cast his judgment upon - unfortunately, most of his options wouldn't be beneficial for him, as a lot of them are alliance members. But he digressed. If he could live on slop for two weeks, then so could someone else.

He ponders the decision for a few moments, wondering what the right choice would be. Clearly, he wasn't putting slop into his own bucket - maybe someone would do that, but certainly not him. Trixie's would've been tempting before, but now that she was probably going to take the alliance seriously, he doesn't want to risk that. Some of his alliance members have connections that could help him out. That leaves...

C.C. shovels one scoop into Jay's bucket, and one scoop into Harley's. Again, neither are alliance members, so no big loss there. He's about to put one more into each of theirs, but he remembers something that makes him pause - what Jamila said at Natalie and Jedd's eviction. Somehow, it rubbed him the wrong way. In the words of a wise man, C.C. didn't trust like that.

He scoops one of his two remaining portions into Jamila's bucket, giving Jay one more for good measure. "Prick," he mumbles, wiping his hands off. Well, that wasn't too hard.

Harley: 1 scoop
Jay: 2 scoops
Jamila: 1 scoop
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:11 pm

De'Quan is the next to be called into the living room. He eyes each of the containers carefully and stops in front of Ryan's. "Damn, I guess I ain't the only one thinkin you sus." He takes out 2 scoops and puts them in Ryan's container. He looks at the other containers left. The moment he spots Harley's a smirk appears on his face. Harley who? For all he knew, the girl had been keeping a great distance from him ever since that silly prank of all things. If that wasn't enough, she clearly felt some type of way about him after getting Natalie eliminated. He definitely caught that passive aggressive remark that she'd made the other day towards  the end of the POP ceremony.

Without a moments hesitation, he steps up to Harley's container and empties the final two scoops. "You want savage do ya, well there ya go. Got me fucked up.." He felt like at this point there was no making up with her so why not get her first before she had the chance?

Ryan: 2 scoops
Harley: 2 scoops
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 pm

With the buckets of slop lined up in a row on a long table, Harley grabs the heavy thing and does her best to carry it with one hand. Which is a miracle within itself. Because damn, even for a girl that regularly lifts weights, these are still a lot to carry.

She thinks deeply about what she has to do for this whole voting thing. The last thing she wants is to look like she is holding a grudge, because she couldn't honestly care any less for the people she doesn't like. But she also doesn't want to give the people she does like a punishment. So, she thinks of a plan. Simply, she closes her eyes and wanders around the room with an extended arm to feel her way. This must what it feels like to be blind.

As she makes her way to one of the buckets, Harley hears something that sounds like De'Quan's voice. From what she heard, he is clearly not happy with her. But, she decides to completely ignore him. Not because she forgives him...but because she doesn't want to deal with anymore drama. It's way too draining.

She finally makes her way to what feels like a bucket. Instinctively, she dumps a random amount of the slop into the container. Shortly after, she goes for the one next to it without knowing who it belongs to.

Jamila: 3 scoops
Ryan: 1 scoop
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

"I" Harley: 1 scoop

"dont" Harley: 2 scoops

"know" Harley: 3 scoops

"you." Harley: 4 scoops
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 am

Jay was waiting until Quintin returned which was SUPER fast. He looks at him in surprise. Damn, he made his decision surprisingly fast! He walks in and looks at every bucket there. Well the first scoop was obvious: C.C. 'Because you're annoying and stupid.' he huffs. C.C. and him had spend a lot of time in the Have-Not room together. But Jay wouldn't feel guilty about sending him back. Next he walks up to De'Quan's bucket, but he hesitates. He shakes his head and instead dumps a scoop in Ryan's bucket. He doesn't really know the guy... So he guessed this was his second best pick.

Now he walks back to C.C.'s bucket and dumps in another 2 scoops! 'Ass.' With that, he leaves the room.

Ryan: 1 scoop
C.C: 3 scoops
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Rae didn't even hesitate to throw all her slop into a single bucket. She had nobody else to target at the moment--sure, she HATED Trixie, but the psycho would surely find a way to make Rae's life miserable from the Have-Not room.

De'Quan: 4 scoops
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Jamila comes walking in chewing some him and puts 4 scoops in Harley's bin since she's a bitch and needs to be slowed down with slop.

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Tenor

She then shrugs and walks away
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Trixie walks that walk going into the living room, carrying her bucket looking good.
"So? Bitches don't want to include me in their alliance? Scoop scoop." She pours two spoons on Ryan's container.
"Bitches want me to be on the chop block instead of their lame friends? Scoop scoop." She pours two spoons on Harley's bucket.
"That's what you get hoes!" She tossed the spoon on the floor as it was a mic drop and walked out in style.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:42 pm

After everyone finishes voting, Val brings everyone into the living room. "Well HouseGuests, I have the results of who the Have-Nots for this week will be. But instead of telling you, I'm going to show you. What? You thought your votes were gonna stay a secret? Oh no, honey. The only thing that was a secret was that I was gonna EXPOSE all of your shady asses!" She laughs. "The fans are gonna EAT. THIS. UP."

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote R2L4yIe

"ROLL THE TAPE!" She yelled. The screen switched from Val, to videos of each HouseGuest voting just moments ago.

Voting scores:
Harley - 13 scoops
Ryan - 8 scoops
Jamila - 5 scoops
De'Quan - 4 scoops
C.C. - 3 scoops
Jay - 3 scoops
Quintin - 0 scoops
Trixie - 0 scoops
Rae - 0 scoops

Harley, Ryan and Jamila are the have-nots for the week!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Ryan sat in silence as he watched the clips that were shown to them. He hoped Jamila and Jay wouldn't be too upset at him. He turned to look at the both of them. "Sorry I voted for you guys," he said shyly. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just trying to be fair, y'know?"

He continued watching the clips. His eyes widened as he heard what De'Quan said during his vote.

De'Quan wrote:
De'Quan is the next to be called into the living room. He eyes each of the containers carefully and stops in front of Ryan's. "Damn, I guess I ain't the only one thinkin you sus." He takes out 2 scoops and puts them in Ryan's container.

Ryan pouted at this. Was this really what De'Quan thought of him? Was this what OTHER people thought of him, too? He really needed to work on his social skills, if so. Maybe it's not too late?

He kept watching the videos until it finally got to Trixie's clip.

Trixie wrote:
"So? Bitches don't want to include me in their alliance? Scoop scoop." She pours two spoons on Ryan's container.

So, OBVIOUSLY, someone had told Trixie that it was Ryan's doing that The Chop Shop had formed. This is one thing that legitimately upset him. But who could it be? He hoped to find out.

By the end of the clips, Ryan had the second most votes to be a have-not. Well, it's what he wanted, but he didn't expect to feel this upset about it. "I guess we're the have-nots, then!" He smiled at Jamila and Harley. "I hope I can cook something decent enough for us to eat with it." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 pm

As his own clip comes up, De'Quan just shrugs looking to either Harley or Ryan to see their reactions. Everything he said was genuine so he had no reason to feel guilty about it. If anything, Ryan was the only one who had any reason to be confused but the guy wasn't speaking up about it so he figured there must be some truth behind it. He smiles a bit and raises his brows as he sees Rae's clip, slowly turning his head to look at her. The girl was SUPER quick to dump her slop into his bin.

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote 200

"Damn, first you nominated me outta no where...and now this? If all of this is to get back at me cause I made you look like a clown a few weeks back in front of over half the house, I already apologized for that lol" He huffed as he leaned back, enjoying the rest of the clips. Honestly, this was a fun watch for him, getting to see all the shadiness while he was still in the game.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Quintin was stunned to see nobody pouring a single scoop of slop-cream in his bucket. Quintin turns to see Harley's reaction during his segment, he tried his best not to laugh watching her bucket increase from 9 votes to 13.
Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote J55Zixc
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:47 pm

De'Quan seriously thought that she nominated him for such petty reasons...? Wow, what a child. The more he talked, the less bad Rae felt about her decision to send the man--no, the BOY--home.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Harley listens intently at what Val had to say about the results. Although she knew that she was the one that had the most slop in here bucket, she knew that she should be disappointed...but why isn't she? As much as people have complained about how awful the Have-Not room is, she personally never cared. It more resembled her life back at home. Although the luxury is a HUGE step up from her shitty apartment back at home, she didn't mind this punishment that much.

She shrugs it off like it isn't a huge deal. Her attention turns to Ryan who kindly offers to cook for her and Jamila. She smiles back at him and pats him on the shoulder. "It's really awesome that you would do that. Maybe we can try to whip something up together? We can try make the grey stuff delicious." She says jokingly.

She then pays close attention to the clips on the screen. Personally, she isn't shocked that De'Quan, Jamila, and Trixie put slop in her bucket, but she still gave no shits. But what Trixie said is what confused her the most. 'Bitches want me on the chop block instead of their lame friends'. Harley raises an eyebrow at Trixie. "How did your nomination have anything to do with me? Shouldn't that be more towards last week's HA for nominating you in the first place? Because, I didn't do anything."

She then notices Quintin looking at her like he wants a reaction from her...What did he want her to do? Throw a fit? Punch someone? Whatever he had in mind, she didn't plan on doing much of anything. So she just shrugs it off and continues to look at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:59 am

Showing the clips from the slop-scoop? UHM. JUICY.
Jay intensely analyses the scenes and oh my... Val was right this is VERY interesting. He himself gave Ryan a scoop too, so when he apologizes Jay just gives him a friendly smile. 'Nothing to worry about, and right back at ya. I didn't really know what to do myself' he rubs the back of his head and chuckles. 'Good luck though, the week will be over before you know it'
'Especially if you're not Jay. Jay can't handle being a have-not.' he thinks about himself.

He sees C.C. putting two scoops in his bucket. Followed by the video of Jay putting three scoops in his. He looks at C.C and-  he simply shrugs.

'Fair enough!'
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:51 am

Like really? Val was shady as f*ck for that. Why can't I just vote and keep my big ass mouth shut? Trixie thought.

She sees the reaction of the other HG at her clip. Of course, Ryan already knew someone had told Trixie about that alliance. Would that set a target on De'Quan? Hope not.

She then hears Harley's complaining. Oh my gawd. Like why is she talking? She tought as she tried to shut her up with a hand gesture.

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Giphy

Seriously, the fact that 3 potential allies were in risk of going home was not favouring Trixie. So the have-not vote was not even that big of a deal. More important stuff is happening like... hello?
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Jamila looks at the tape. oh okay cool two alliance members have me scoops "I'm just curious why you gave me a scoop C.C., not mad just a little confused into your reasoning"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:32 pm

After having rolled his eyes at Jay's decision to dump a whole bunch of his slop in his bucket, C.C. shrugs. "Nothing personal. I just don't think you're as cool and collected as you claim you are, not after last week. That gave me really weird vibes - no offense," he added on, trying to be cordial. In truth, this had absolutely nothing to do with the chop shop alliance. He just didn't want to give all of his scoops to Jay, and he didn't have enough of a problem with Harley to give her another scoop. And he sure as hell wasn't gonna sabotage himself, either.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:22 pm

"I mean...I didn't raise my voice at all and didn't use any crude language. But do you blame me at the eviction? I was called a cunt on national t.v. for no reason. You wouldn't be as calm or collected either"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote   Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Secret Have-Not Vote
Page 1 of 1