The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Thanks I hate it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Week 5 - Thanks I hate it Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Thanks I hate it   Week 5 - Thanks I hate it Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:48 pm

"...Seriously? Okay, fine, I haven't exactly been making a lot of ~friends~. But this ain't summer camp. Quintin has the personality of a soggy paper bag, and he only gets nominated because he loses a twist? Not because of said soggy-paper-bag attitude? I kind of thought Rae was better than Bryan and wouldn't nominate me just because I didn't talk to her - which, by the way, I DID - but that's how it is on this bitch of an earth."

"Hopefully either the vote gets split enough for me to last, or I can convince people to vote for someone else. Jay's probably got it out for me, and I wouldn't be surprised if Jamila did since she's so close with Quintin."
Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Thanks I hate it
Page 1 of 1