The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#5] KICKED OUT?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

[#5] KICKED OUT? Empty
PostSubject: [#5] KICKED OUT?   [#5] KICKED OUT? Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

'C.C. and De'Quan up for nominations? That's the real tea this week.' Jay says while rubbing the back of his head. 'I have no idea what is going on anymore. Rae didn't really talk to Harley and me about any alliance plans. Unless... She spoke with Harley?' he rubs his chin and then puts on a scared expression.

'Oh my god.... Am I kicked out of the alliance????' he says sounding panicked. 'No, no they didn't kick me out... DID THEY? I know Rae and Harley have that thing going on but they better not just shove me aside like that.' He bites his nails. 'I mean, I haven't really made any tactical plans in a while... Especially since we lost Nat and Jedd last week. I'll go talk to Rae asap to figure things out but I guess it wouldn't be too bad to make some deals with others outside of this, probably sinking Breakfast ship....'

With that he leaves, still looking worried.
Back to top Go down

[#5] KICKED OUT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 4 :: The House :: First Floor :: Diary Rooms :: Jay-
Jump to: