The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+6
Harley
Kiki/Lolo
Nate
De'Quan
Wanda
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all doing horribly. You're all rats and I hate you." She smiles evilly. "But we still have a lot of game to play, so I guess I'll have to suck it up. Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

De'Quan, last week you were the HA during a crucial HA round that sent two nerds packing. And now you've found yourself on the block in danger of going home. As self-proclaimed King, how does it feel knowing that you might be going home because of The Queen?

C.C., these past few weeks have been packed with drama. As someone who's filming the cast, which by the way: we're totally suing you if you release any footage of me, how do you feel about all the drama going on? Does it make it harder to trust people involved in it, or do you think it makes it easier for you to move forward in the game?

Rae, you added to your resume this week winning both the HA and the POP. But during the POP you took on some pretty heavy punishments, one of which could send you packing next week. As a contestant, do you feel you have an even bigger target on your back with the comp wins? Or will you not win even if you make it to the end because... you basically have been lying to everyone the whole time.

C.C. and De'Quan. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Rae, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 4 - Live INSTANT Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between C.C. and De'Quan. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:07 am

"You basically have been lying to everyone the whole time."

Week 5 - Live Eviction Giphy

Rae blinked and looked around to see what OTHER bitch named Rae Val could possibly be talking to, because she sure as hell was not lying to anyone in this game. Not that she would address that. It would be tacky, and her few allies knew where they stood with her. "Well, being in isolation will suck. But, the people that I've actually promised my vote to know that I'm loyal and that I'm here for them. I can't help that people assume I'm on their side because we happen to be on the same team," coughcoughTRIXIEcough. "Or because we have mutual allies," coughcoughDE'QUANcough.

"I'm a good person, but I'm also here to play the game. It's as simple as that."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:16 am

De'Quan tried his best not to laugh at those last two things Rae said. How the hell does that even make sense? Don't the three people she lookin out for fit into that last part as well?? Val knew what was up. However, De'Quan just shakes off the thought and stands up as he's the first to speak.

“Thanks Val. And I dunno what’chu mean, Ja’Mil hasn’t done me wrong.” He smirks and winks at the fine young lady.

“I just wanna thank God first and foremost for this opportunity. To my family, I love y’all. I know that wherever I make it in life, they’ll support me no matter what!”

He looks up and exchanges a glance with everyone in the room. “Whether y’all choose to save me or not, I got a lotta respect for those that’ve actually had my back for a good while. I’m not gonna stand here and beg y’all to save me, so I’ma just say what I gotta say and whatever happens, happens.” He looks over to Mrs. HA herself and smirks.

“Hey girl~. Like you said, I wasn’t one of those three people that earned your loyalty. You said it was as simple as that, so I really hope they feel the same about you.  What’s plain and simple is that you really tried to play both sides of this house and that shit is messy as hell. You were the one who cracked our alliance within a week of it startin, got scared, and went and cried about it in front of others… and in our communal bathroom of all places lol. Like I said, messy. If I were any of these people, I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could chuck you across this room. Which fortunately for you, wouldn’t be too far…but hey! You’ll probably get passed around and used as a number anyways, so I guess that’s somethin." He looks over again to everyone else, looking each of them in the eye as he speaks.

"Honestly if doin what Rae wants and sendin me out is best for y’all’s individual game, then by all means send me out that door. Just don’t let that decision backfire, is all I’m sayin. Simple as that.” He playfully winks at Rae and sits down, waiting for C.C. to make his speech.

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

C.C. blinks wearily. What exactly did Quintin do in order to guarantee his safety? Now, all he had were more votes against him, now that Quintin was able to vote. What a load of garbage this whole thing was. He'd come to Rae with honesty, and he'd been, for lack of a better word, cucked. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to put up a snarky front. That would only backfire.

"I don't need to release any footage of you, Val. You speak for yourself, I don't have anything to add," C.C. deadpans, twirling a lock of hair around his finger. "As for drama, I think it's a double-edged sword. It lets you know who you can trust, and who you can't - not just by who goes against your allies and who doesn't, but how people act in certain situations. The thing with reality tv shows is that people go on to set up a front for themself, as they know that they're being filmed at all times. Those fronts can slip pretty easily, though, and it's only then that you know what you're really dealing with.

So now it was time for him to make some kind of a pity speech, or something. Sympathy would probably be pretty hard to come by, since he wasn't exactly the drollest person in the house. That left only one option: strategy. "Hey, so," he starts. "This has been pretty wild. Even if I don't get through, I did manage to get the footage I need, and I wanna thank you for your cooperation on that front," No way in hell he was gonna thank his family, the bunch of capitalist normie pigs that they were.

"I wanna start by saying this: De'Quan? We didn't talk much, but you're an incredibly smart player. I dunno what's goin' on entirely with you and your strategy, but you clearly have connections that are enough to get you to where you are right now. If you survive this whole deal, you could probably go on to win the game."

"However," he continues, gesturing at the rest of the contestants. "I know the rest of y'all are here to win, too. And if there's one thing that'll screw you over big-time, it's taking a smart, capable player to the finale with you. From the beginning, it never made much sense to me how people eliminated folks they didn't talk with instead of people who were actual legitimate threats. And now..."

"...Well, just sayin', but that is a possibility now. It's easy to be ruled by your emotions and preferences, but at the end of the day, it's the brain that wins the game. Be smart about this. Are you going to cut your losses by voting out someone who could - and potentially already has - screw you over, or someone who could lead to a better outcome for you? Just a thought."

"And Rae, thanks for talkin' with me. I hope that conversation actually amounts to something in the end. Your call."

Rubbing his necklace for good luck, C.C. sits down and ends his speech. Considering how prideful he typically was, self-deprecating was out of character for him - but if it got him somewhere, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Jamila bounces her leg up and down cause she's super nervous her flirtmance might go home. She smiles and him and gives him a nod to tell him that it'll be okay
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Once everyone has finished voting, Val appears back on screen. “HouseGuests, the votes are in. When I say the name of the evicted HouseGuest, they’ll have just a few moments to gather their things, say their goodbyes and walk out the door. That being said... by a vote of 4 to 2...

...C.C....

...you are safe. De’Quan, you have been evicted from The Mad House.” She stays quiet and watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:35 pm

4 to 2, huh? Well played…
Week 5 - Live Eviction Tenor
De’Quan nods at Val’s announcement and turns over to C.C., patting him on the shoulder. “Yo man, no hard feelins! Good luck wit that li’l project you’ve been workin on.” He knew the documentarian would know what he meant from their first conversation all the way back in week 1. Boy did time fly!

De’Quan goes up to Quintin and lightly punches him on the shoulder to tease him a bit. “Q, bruh, you know you my homie so best of luck to you. Keep it real man!”

He walks over to Jamila who looked a bit worried and picks her up with ease, giving her a nice squeeze. “It’s been great gettin to know you a bit. I’m gonna miss wakin up every day and seein that pretty face of yours heh.” Even if that face was sometimes buried in a textbook by the time he’d wake up, he knew that Jamila had still come a long way since arriving. The chick had been A LOT more relaxed by the looks of it.

He walks up to Trixie and gives her a tight hug as well. “Ey, keep this house lit while I’m gone. I wanna see y’all havin fun whenever I get the chance hehe.”

De’Quan even walks up to Jay and flashes the musician a grin. “Hey again, I meant every word I said wit the Natalie situation. Both her and Jamila were in the same clique but because she mainly stood by y’all and Jedd’s side, I wasn’t able to really make any connection with her just like she wasn’t able to make any connection with me. And as for our convo, I had to keep it brief cause bein’ the second HA within a week didn’t give me a lotta time to think things through. A normal HA has at least 24 hours while I got only 2-3 hours thinkin of which three people to put up. You came up practically less than 15 minutes away from the nom ceremony ..so on behalf of that, I’m really sorry things couldn’t work out man. Just… don't think I was tryna finesse you or no'ne like that cause I do have respect for you. Good luck with the game anyways.” Which brings him to Harley. He walks up to her, knowing good and well she was preparing to ignore him on his way out.

“Look, I honestly had no idea what happened between us. If it weren’t for a stupid silly prank, I feel like certain decisions I made just irritated you to no end. Was I trying to irritate you? HEEELL to the NAW, but nobody’s perfect, and I sure ain’t.” He briefly glances at Jay when he says this to emphasize his point. “The bottom line is... I wasn’t close to Natalie at all. Although I saw that you were visibly upset by how you defended Natalie, a girl who’s gonna be known for callin another female a c*nt on live television. I'm sure you had good intentions...but you'd also gone and whispered that passive aggressive comment to me, which had me lookin at you like...

....Da fuq?"

“Do you not know how to be straight up wit someone?” He thinks back to the have-not slop reveal with how Harley was trying to be the victim and place all of the attention on him.

Harley wrote:
"How did your nomination have anything to do with me? Shouldn't that be more towards last week's HA for nominating you in the first place? Because, I didn't do anything."

“If you think I’m shady for putting T on the block, you would’ve known by now that she was a pawn..bruh my plan was to keep her safe all along. The matter of the fact is, I had NO intention of letting her get evicted, it just came down to either you or her who had to be the pawn and my alliance and I ultimately chose her over you.” He glances over at Trixie as he’d already explained all of this to her.

“If you just came and talked to me like she did, you would’ve known that. Me and T are cool lol, and I hope Jay has moved on from what happened back then. But if you wanna continue to hold onto a grudge, you do you. I’m sick of all this indirect shit cause before…I thought we could be real wit each other. Apparently, I was dead wrong. There are other grown people here that’ll actually come and confront me rather than stick to themselves like a li'l kid and assume shit about me without me knowin. If this is how you really are, then I guess we're truly done here cause I don't roll like that, in or outside of this house, nu-uh!”

Week 5 - Live Eviction Tumblr_oozik0qphk1rqe0rbo2_500

He gives her a quick pat on the shoulder and heads over to Ryan last. “All I gotta say is good game man, I mean that. I probably wouldn’t even be here if not for you helpin me improve my endurance.” He offers the older man a firm handshake and heads for the door, waving them off.

“It’s been gucci y’all, but I guess I’ll see ya on the other side!” He flashes a grin and makes his exit.

Week 5 - Live Eviction 303381

Week 5 - Live Eviction De_quan_fade_by_fiuffi-dc9krro
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Secretly, Harley is kinda glad that De'Quan was announced to be the latest person to be evicted. But it also still kinda hurt her that someone who was once a friend turned out to be such a jerk who sealed his own fate. But at this point, it completely lost all meaning to her to hold any feelings towards this guy.

She turns around to face him as he talks more and more about everything he claimed to be against him. Most of it goes past her as if it doesn't mean anything because he is a lost cause to her at this point.  

"All I wanna say is...I thought you were a good guy who made bad decisions in the end. Good luck on the outside. Because after this show is over, this might be the last time we ever see each other. I at least want to end it on a good note. So...Bye. Maybe things might be better between us in the Jury House." She says calmly to show that holding grudges is for kids that she is clearly not. Drama is the last thing she wants in this house. So at the very least, she wants to be civil about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:07 am

Jesus, how dramatic. So like a man. YAWN.

But, he was entitled to his... defensive ranting. So Rae didn’t say anything further. He also didn’t address her as he left, so she didn’t even get a chance to congratulate him on a good game. Probably a good thing—underhanded fat joke really got her goat. He didn’t seen to hate Rae’s curves BEFORE she was a threat to his game. Funny.

When De’Quan has left, she stood, mimed checking a wrist watch, and sighed. “Well, I guess that means it’s isolation time. It’s been fun, y’all!” And with that, she was off.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:33 pm

De'Quan walked up to him and after he said whatever he had to say, Jay gave him a nod and a smile. 'It's fine, I never saw it as a big deal' he smiles nervously

'Well okay... I thought it was, but after you explained it I didn't think it was a big deal' Again he smiles nervously

-But now he decides to talk over it. 'Either way, we're good. Sad to see you go but you made it far and got to be HA right? Very nice game and well played. Good luck at the jury house!'

Once De'Quan turns around Jay waves after him, in a sassy manner.

This wasn't a big loss for him, it actually was a good situation. But he wouldn't let De'Quan know that....

He turns to Rae, and embraces her. 'Ooooh I am gonna miss you SO MUCH! Take care okay?? If they treat you inhumanely we will SUE the life out of them! You'll be fine, shhhht....' he strokes her head, hoping to 'calm her nerves' while in fact he seems more effected by the isolation punishment than she is. 'Rae, I have to let you go now. I'll think of you!! I have to get chaaaangeeeed-' he sings.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:09 pm

"I mean-" C.C. turns red for what must be the millionth time since he's come to the house. De'Quan actually remembered his documentary - for as much as he thought that he was a real meathead, maybe he had a little more brains to him than he thought. "Thanks," he grumbles, tensing up a little at the sudden contact.

He gives a quick wave to Rae as she goes on her way to parts unknown, but his smirk fades as he ruminates on the current state of things. His speech must've worked, but... was there even anywhere that he could go from here? If he was on the chopping block again, there was no way he could use the same speech and logic to save his behind. And if he didn't act quickly, he would probably find himself in that position pretty damn fast.

The gears start to turn in C.C.'s head.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 pm

As De'Quan gets closer to give her a hugh, Trixie stood up from the couch she was in. "I'm sorry" She whispered to his ear. He probably wouldn't understand but everything would make sense for him eventually.
Damn, aside from the dramatic staged crying Trixie always does in this house, this is the first time actual tears were running down her face. "Don't get it twisted boo. I'mma still keep this house lit" She said as her voice cracked.

Week 5 - Live Eviction Antm-crying-gif
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:19 pm

When De'Quan got in front of Ryan, he held a firm grip when he went for a handsake. "Same to you, De." He smiles.

"Good luck in the jury house and I hope I don't see you too soon." He chuckles and waves him off.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:22 pm

•Confessional•
"Ugh, the snarky comments are now being said the moment De'Quan is evicted, -cough cough- HARLEY."
Week 5 - Live Eviction Jocasta_eye_roll
"I was really fighting for De'Quan to stay. He and Jamila are the only two I tolerate. I guess it's time to put more of my trust onto other people."

•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Week 5 - Live Eviction Img_0410

While Jamila was unsure how she truly felt about him since she never got to pursue anything other than just flirting she will still miss him. This was the time to not be like a middle school girl and say something. She smiles as he hugs her "I'll miss you too De'Quan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1