The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 5 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Live Eviction   Week 5 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:01 pm

'I can vote for De'Quan, getting rid of a big target. He clearly has allies and he apparently is a tactical player....'
'I can vote for C.C., getting rid of someone who clearly doesn't like me. And it's mutual....'

Week 5 - Live Eviction 14959285

'De'Quan.... Or C.C. This is giving me intense head aches you know?' Jay rubs his temples. 'I want both of them gone.... They're both bad for my gameplay!! I have different people in the house I talk to and they want me to do opposing things.'

Week 5 - Live Eviction Tenor

'But!! What about me!?' he points to himself. 'I have my own ties to these people... And I'm gonna explain WHY I am voting for this person.' He takes a deep breath and makes his argument.

'I don't like C.C., this has been clear from the start. He doesn't like me, and this happens more often. People not appreciating my presence. That's nothing new. But I know that... MAYBE. I am blowing things out of proportions between us. And.... I want to fix it, honestly.' Jay rubs some hairstrands out of his face. 'I'm not gonna be this bitter vengeful person. Life is too short for that. I want to show him, and everyone else, that I'm able to fix relationships. That's why I am NOT gonna ruin this moment and be the bigger person. and Not vote for C.C.. My vote goes to De'Quan. I will go talk to C.C. whenever I get the chance to talk things out. Y'know... If my vote actually makes a difference. Either way.... De'Quan is too dangerous to keep around. I'm sticking with my girls Rae and Harley on this one.'

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1