The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk the Dinosaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley

Harley

Walk the Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Walk the Dinosaur   Walk the Dinosaur Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:33 pm

When the house is dead quiet, Harley runs through the hall and stops right in front of the door of the living room. Her breathing is clearly very heavy from all of the stressful running. She had to tell someone, anyone about what is going to come get everyone in the house.

"Guys...There is something I need to tell you all. I think there is a beast in this house. I don't know when it will come, but it sure as hell will at any moment." She says as she peeps her head through the door, making sure that her body isn't exposed for anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Walk the Dinosaur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk the Dinosaur   Walk the Dinosaur Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 pm

* RACKET IS HEARD COMING FROM THE HALLWAY, FOLLOWED BY HEAVY FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING *
Back to top Go down

Walk the Dinosaur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 4 :: The House :: First Floor :: Living Room-
Jump to: