The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:17 pm

"OH YAAAAS, all of this just for me... FINALLY BABY!" She got into the room feeling on top of her game. The TV monitor, the minifridge, even some letters from home! Everything for her.

Dear Trixie:

AH JUST KIDDING, WHAT'S GOOD BABY GIRL? We miss u here back home. We all rooting for you here in the boutique, bring that shmoney and that check home you lazy a$$.
                      Remember, if any of those bitches touch you in that house just DRAG 'EM like I thaught u.
                                                                                                                  Love, Momma

"Oh momma, I will" She said as she finished reading the letter.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Enter C.C., coming into the HA suite for the second time in the competition. It still ain't his room, but this is probably as close as he's gonna get for now. For once in an exceptionally good mood, he strikes a dramatic pose against the frame of the door.

"Yoooooo," he drawls, expression stagnant. "Congrats on the win." Really, he's trying to think about what he could get out of this, but he's cordial all the same.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 pm

"Thank you boo, come in, come in, make yourself comfortable" She lays on the king sized bed on a sexy not provocative at all pose. "Ohh you should get your camera boy, I can be your muse for the day."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:30 pm

C.C. snorts. "I should probably get on doin' those one-on-one interviews before my time's up. How's the HOH life?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:24 am

"Oh it's been good. It's been real good" She takes a sip from her drink while still laying on the bed. "I get be in this big ass room, chillin' while I'm watching other people go around the house desperate for not being evicted Ha!... And talking about not being evicted, last week I had two of my alliances nominated, but I ended up saving you, and I gotta tell ya, breaking up evicting De'Quan was really hard to do... And this week, I had the chace to put you on the block but I didn't, not even as a pawn like Jamille suggested" She whispered that last part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)   Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Make room for me!(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1