The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Empty
PostSubject: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:04 pm

This felt REALLY weird to Jay. This is his first time being nominated and MAN. How did the others live with such stress?!? It was killing him!! He didn't want to leave yet, so hopefully he'd be able to secure his spot! It SUCKS to be put up with Harley, but he has to fight for the win. Hopefully neither of them had to go, but what matters is that he gets further in this competition... Even if it makes him feel selfish.

Harley and him got unchained mere minutes ago, so now was the time to talk to the current HA that had put him up for eviction!
He feels angry, upset, worried, incomprehensive, a tad scared, stressed, pumped up- the list goes on. He feels EVERYTHING, basically. Is he going to suck up? Maybe. He hadn't really engaged conversation with Trixie yet so he had no idea what she thought about him. All he knew is that she is loud, aggressive and LOVES food. THAT is why he brought food! The apple pie he has to bake every week. A mere sacrifice compared to the chance to win that cash price right?

He knocks on the door. 'Trixie deeeaaar~' he says in his singing voice. 'Can I enter?'
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:07 am

She hears a sweet voice saying her name, she gets up from the bed but wait, what's that smell? Is it something sweet? Is it recently baked? She runs towards the door and opens it to find Jay. She watched him from head to toe and apart from the dinosaur costume, she noticed he brought a... pie? along with him... This had to be good! She lowered her excitement and said "Yes darling, you can enter, be my guest" She opened the door to let him and the pie in.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 am

Trixie obviously has more eye for the pie than for him... Which usually would have offended him greatly!! But right now he could care less - bringing the pie was a BRILLIANT idea! He proudly walks into the HA room after Trixie. He holds up the pie to her and gives her a smile. 'I brought you some pie! I figured you'd be hungry after the intense House Ambasshador challenge. And if you like it, you can always ask for more~' The sucking up was INTENSE. The cringe was REAL. But this was important for his game! That's why he immediately cuts to the case.

'So, about the nominations-' he starts, looking a lot more serious than before. 'What alliance were you referring to? Where I would be part of.' he tilts his head, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Pie? "A PIE? Is this apple pie? Oh okay... thank you" She said with watery eyes, it's been so long since she ate decent food, ever since C.C. stoped cooking for her, she has been living from snacks, drinks and precooked meals so she got a bit emotional. "Thank you so much" She started pinching the pie putting small pieces of it in her mouth while crying.

"Alliance? Nominations? Oh right. Aren't you on an alliance with Rae and Harley? I mean, people have been noticing since Natalie and Jedd were evicted, you were the only ones who they said goodbye to." Trixie has to watch out for what she says, after all, this is the first time she and Jay have a 1 on 1 converstaion. You would have to get her more than just a pie to get her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm

Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Giphy

Okay, Trixie got emotional over pie? He's seen strange things before but this was extreme. Even for him! It is fine though, she really seems to appreciate the gesture.

'Rae, Harley and I in an alliance?' Jay expected Trixie to mention them so he was prepared. His face shows confusion and shock, and he covers his mouth to emphasize this. 'Oh honey, hold up. You got the wrong idea~' he says. 'See, they are friends of mine. We bonded over conversations in our shared bedroom! I was sad to see Natalie go since she is my FRIEND. We talked boy stuff and such.' He smiles. 'Before Natalie and Jedd got evicted, yes. We were in something you COULD consider an "alliance". But that was weeks ago. At this points, we are all just friends.' he hesitates for a moment. 'Though I can't speak for Rae or Harley when it comes to THEIR relationship. However, talking game isn't part of our chats since that little group broke up, so that is why I was surprised! And even as a friend, I don't feel guilty over fighting for my stay here with said friends.' This was a lie, but he'd practiced this little speech before coming here. Now it was Jay's turn to ask the questions.

'But my oh my, who spread this rumor? A deduction about my current relationship with Rae and Harley based on a hug with Natalie WEEKS ago? That is quite a misunderstanding! It sounds like someone COULD be spreading lies around this place~'

Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:08 am

"Your little group broke up, huh?" She stopped pinching the pie and started thinking for a second. He is now available for an alliance then... interesting.

Jay wrote:

'But my oh my, who spread this rumor? A deduction about my current relationship with Rae and Harley based on a hug with Natalie WEEKS ago? That is quite a misunderstanding! It sounds like someone COULD be spreading lies around this place~'

"Oh well..." She awkwardly laughs. She couldn't say it was Jamila, the girl has been loyal to Trixie and she was no snitch! "If I remember well, last time I was nominated, Ryan said that the Cheap Shop Alliance wanted to save ME but Rae voted to save Natalie, that's why they split up. Also, the first nomination pick for that week, was Harley but Rae thought that by nominating me, they would have "less backlash"
    Ryan also noticed you, Rae and Harley spending time together and it couldn't be a coincidence Natalie only said bye to y'all. So yeah..."

Damn, she handled that very well. An experimented liar, she only changed De'Quan's name into Ryan's, after all, everything she said was true since he reavealed all of that to Trixie before getting evicted.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

'Oh, that other alliance hm?' Jay rubs his chin. He figured it would be one of them. 'Ryan you say? I never knew he had so much power around here.' he shakes his head. 'Shame, shame, shame. But that means he probably has the upper hand in the game, most of the time....' yes, this was interesting. Was Trixie telling the truth though? Did RYAN cause him to be put on the chopping block by making Jay seem like a threat? Trixie sounded honest, but then again Jay wasn't 100% truthful to her either. This was becoming more complicated by the minute. But now he did have more info.

He turns to Trixie and smiles. 'Thank you for telling me this Trixie! It does help, knowing who to trust' he winks at her, 'and who NOT to trust~. I get why you put me up for eviction.... But I'm not gonna throw in the towel. And I want to make sure that some big fancy alliance won't pick others off one by one.' Jay stretches his back to release the tension. Then he starts pouting. 'Honestly, I'm still disappointed that they didn't even ask ME to join that alliance. C.C. over ME??? I'm way more fun than him...'
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:03 pm

"Oh you know you can trust me boo." She winks back at him.

"Oh and talking about nominations, I have to tell you, you were just a pawn, I'm sure nobody's gonna vote for you honey. Harley has been talking mad trash to everyone in this house. And T B H, I would've rather put Rae on the block, but she was inmune, good lord!

And P S: I know how ya' feel, they wanna pick HERR over me. Like... I'm way cuter than Rae is! But whatever... seems like they are gonna get more backlash than expected"

Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]   Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apple Pie [Private RP Jay/Trixie]
Page 1 of 1