The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Empty
PostSubject: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:11 am

Jamila sits down and puts her hair up on a bun. God this game was stressful but thank god she's getting her way this week hopefully. She needed to touch base with Quintin though, they haven't had time to talk since De'Quan left.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:16 am

Quintin walks outside and notices Jamila sitting on the patio. "Hey Jamila," He greets her with a plate of food in his hands. "How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Jamila smiles and waves "I'm stressed but I'm feeling well right now. I think I may have gotten Trixie on our side to do our dirty work so it's been a good week. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Thu May 03, 2018 4:38 am

"Why are you so stressed?" He questioned, "Dirty work, huh?" he smiles. "I like the sound of that. I've been 'eh', It's hard for me to get along with the rest of the contestants."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 4:11 pm

"Oh you know, just this game can be stressful with analyzing each situation." Jamila then nods "yeah she is dumb enough to fall for stuff. And yeah I feel that, hence why I wanted French Fry to go"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 10:05 pm

"I'm with you on that, after the show I'm going to take my parent's money and go on vacation. French fry -laughs- I love it! Although calling her after a favorite food of mine is unacceptable, She's a Soggy Fry!"

•Confessional•
"I am very lucky to have such a good friend Jamila in the competition. All of her talks and conversations have helped me do well to stay alive. I wish and pray to the MadHouse gods that we make it to the end together. Girl keeps it one-hundred"
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sat May 05, 2018 12:29 pm

"That sounds like a nice idea actually. Where are you thinking of going?" She then laughs and brushes her stray hair back from her face "Yeah that's very true because she's salty, gross and nobody likes her"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sat May 05, 2018 11:30 pm

"I don't know, maybe Japan. Japanese people are fun." He say's the last part in Japanese. "It was hard for me to understand her with that ludicrous accent. If she tried talking to me I would have faked a British accent for 5 minutes or more, just to piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 1:12 am

"Japan would be cool, I've never been. I guess I haven't traveled all that much besides going to the homeland." She then nods her head "Yeah I mean my accent is slightly there but geez...then she has the nerve to be racist to me? Like I get that your culture is different but that doesn't make it right. God im glad she's gone"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 7:00 am

"I had such a bad hunch about her, I hope the show is exposing her for what she said. I have no sympathy for her and hope she got booed from the audience." Quintin sets aside his finished dish and kicks his feet on the table. "Stepping away from complete garbage. What are your opinions on the remaining contestants?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 5:50 pm

"Oh I hope so too. She was a salty bitch, same with Ratalie...ugh. Yeah I'm tired of talking to trash" she then takes a sip of her lemonade and readjusts her legs so one leg is on the other "I think they're decent, we got most of trash out. But I feel like we have good chances against all of them to be honest. It's not mean because it's true. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 8:06 pm

"It's complicated, I've been doing my best to lay low for a while and form at least one extra relationship around the house after De'Quan's departure. Everyone is considered a threat at this point, besides Trixie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)   Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Plan (Private RP w/ Quintin)
Page 1 of 1