The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Week 7 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - POP Ceremony   Week 7 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 7:16 am

"This is the Power of Protection  Ceremony. As holder of the POP I have the power to save one of the nominees. I choose to use the Power of Protection on myself.  Ryan it is your duty to pick a replacement nominee."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

Week 7 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - POP Ceremony   Week 7 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Ryan stands up in the center of the room. "Congrats on the win, Quintin. But I must make a decision and my options are limited..." He looks at both Jamila and Rae. "I'm sorry, but I choose to nominate Rae as the replacement nominee." He frowns. "This meeting is adjourned." He closes the POP Case and walks to the storage room to store it away.

Rae received the 4th most amount of votes after C.C., Trixie and Quintin and was named as the replacement.
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1