The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Always Right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Not Always Right Empty
PostSubject: Not Always Right   Not Always Right Clock10Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 pm

'So that eviction happened.' Jay says. He leans comfortably hangs on the seat. 'I guess I have mixed feelings about this one. As everyone expected,' he snickers. 'I don't care for C.C., so his eviction is no loss to me. If I would have been evicted last week, I doubt that he would think any differently from how I do right now. We aren't friends. And probably never would be.' he brings his hands together and starts fiddling with his thumbs.

'Though, I guess his participation did help with motivation. It was a clear choice for me to nominate C.C. when I would become House Ambassador. It would make that part so much easier.' He huffs. 'Not that I ever won any challenge... Which makes me wonder, why are you failing me, Jay???' he scolds himself. 'Oh where's that inner BEAST... I'm failing Me miserably.' he moans. 'Whatever. What I'm trying to say, is that having C.C. around wasn't half as bad as I thought when this show started.' he rubs the back of his head and smiles sheepishly.

'What made a difference to me is that even though I usually stay stubborn and avoid conflict solving, I didn't do so now. I actually gave in, and forgot about my pride to fix a problem. I was wrong. Yes, I SAID THAT!!!' he beams. 'YOU HEAR ME? I WAS WRONG! WROOOOOONGGG~' he sings the last part. 'And it felt so good! I didn't even cry, get mad or broke down when I did so. Which means-' he looks at the camera and gives a heartwarming smile.

'Thanks for helping me realize I am not always right, C.C. Thank you for showing me that being stubborn isn't helping anyone. That I overreacted and should take responsibility for judging too fast. For accepting my apology.'

Not Always Right Tenor
Back to top Go down

Not Always Right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 4 :: The House :: First Floor :: Diary Rooms :: Jay-
Jump to: