The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all doing horribly." She frowns. "But thankfully we'll be getting rid of one of you peasants today. Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Rae, this week you were on the chopping block and were saved by Ryan. Now that you're in the final five, how important is the decision making and trying to get yourself to finale night?

Jamila, this week we saw each of you get a message from home. How important was that to you and how do you cope without seeing your family or friends for this long?

Trixie, this is the second week in a row that you've been nominated as the perpetual pawn. Do you think it's a good position for you to be in if you can't be in a position of power?

Also, we'll be taking bets on how bad I'll roast tonight's evictee. It'll happen. I'm READY.

Week 8 - Live Eviction Giphy

Jay and Trixie. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Quintin, as House Ambassador you will not vote. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 8 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Jay and Trixie. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 pm

"It was really nice. I mean I've been able to manage with the friends I made here but I just keep remembering that this is for them... to make them more proud, ny country proud and to pay for my future doctorate. But yeah I do miss them so the video was very nice" she smiled while adjusting her hijab she made sure to wear on the live episode for her mom
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Awe of course Val would pick a question that would make her sound like an asshole. Okay, Rae, think... "I mean, like, I'm trying as hard as anybody else. We all want to win, and we're all going to be walking on eggshells for the next few weeks..." Did that count as an answer? She hoped so. "Like we all have really good reasons to want that money at this point and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 am

Jay stands up, and puts his hands together as he speaks.
'The second time I'm doing this. Let's not make it a habit you guys.' He chuckles. 'So, why you should consider not voting for me, well, that's simple. First of all, keeping Trixie around... AGAIN, is a bad move. She clearly is a wild card, if not the biggest one this year. Would anyone ever trust her to vote alongside you? No. She is unpredictable. Imagine being on the block next week. Would you place your bets on Trixie to keep a promise? I sure wouldn't.' Jay smiles. 'Opposed to her, you have me. I'm loyal, I think I proved that before. Keep me around, and at least you have a good idea of how I am voting. And during these last weeks, that's very crucial.'

He looks around the room. 'Another reason to keep me instead, is that I clearly do NOT have any skill when it comes to the challenges here. I wish I did, but fortunately for all of you there's little chance of me getting a shot at winning. I would definitely consider keeping someone who sucks at challenges around.' That hurt his ego big time. Still he had to continue.

'And finally' he looks at Trixie. 'There's a reason Trixie gets put up so many times. She is unpredictable both game wise AND action wise. It would all be so much better to get rid of someone who purposely ruins the mood to create a scene. I would appreciate not continuously having the feeling of wanting to rip my hair out due to frustration caused by her. And I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
I hope everyone knows what to do, to make the right call. It's hard to make a choice, every single week. But either way, I want to thank everyone for being so kind and for making this show amazing. Rae for being so sweet and kindhearted, Quintin for keeping things rational for me and everyone else around the house, Jamila for being calm and calculated when necessary, and Ryan for his friendliness and for being so open. That's all.' With that, he sits down again.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 12:06 am

Once everyone has finished voting, Val appears back on screen. “HouseGuests, the votes are in. When I say the name of the evicted HouseGuest, they’ll have just a few moments to gather their things, say their goodbyes and walk out the door. That being said... by a unanimous vote of 3 to 0...

...Trixie, you have been evicted from The Mad House.” She stays quiet and watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 1:58 am

Week 8 - Live Eviction Tumblr_inline_p20gwjL47h1ria77u_500
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 4:24 pm

"Wow Jamila, how classy. It's okay y'all. Who needs this game ayway? Oh right, all of you, 'cause all of you are broke hoes, now I get to go back home, where my sugar daddies are waiting for me to give me all the money you bitches could never have.

Jay, well played, that session of ass licking really made you stay in the game, congratulations. I decided to stay silent because... Actually none of you deserve to have a BAD bitch like me on your side.

Jamila, I thought you had my back but lately you've been MAD SHADY and I don't f*ck with that, you are a fake ass snake ass bitch and you know what? Harley was right, you DO always victimize yourself because of your background.

Quintin, I want you to know that I'm not mad at you, even tho you put me up, you had my back unlike this bitch, and I hope you find yourself a better alliance because you can do better than... DAT.

Ryan, even tho I didn't even talked to you at all in this house, I can tell that you are wild card, keeping you is the worst thing these four can do and I'm not apologizing for calling you a bitch... cause you kinda are.

Rae, what can I say? I tried to befriend you several times but you're just too proud, I'm gonna have to give this one to you, but you surprisingly outsmarted me.

Whatever, I wish you three stay broke and don't win the prize cause all of you are snakes and if you were worried about Rae going to the Jury House then baby you should DEFINETLY be scared now that I'm going to the Jury house, cause I will be the one to decide who wins." She evilly laughs and goes out the door in style.

"Chicago is out the building y'all."

Week 8 - Live Eviction AW4Xm
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Week 8 - Live Eviction Img_2010

"First of all, I am being classy. I am glad that my friend Jay is safe since I have been friends with him longer than you. You didn't even like me until you needed help being House Ambassador since you're too clueless to understand what is going on in the house. You hated me before then just because me and De'Quan were flirting. I would call that shady of you. Second of all, I haven t been shady at all. You're the one who keeps thinking that I'm going after you or talking about you when it wasn't even me and treated me passive aggressively when all I was trying to do is cool food from my home country. Also victimizing myself because of my background? Never in my time here have I used me being from Morocco as an excuse for pity. You are wrong on So many levels but you're too dumb to realize that. So you can have several seats."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri May 18, 2018 4:59 pm

"Go AWF, sis!" Rae couldn't resist--she was so tired of Trixie's shit. She hadn't talked much to Jamila but THE GIRL WASN'T WRONG and it felt good to have someone put Trixie in her place.

Not that Trixie would understand it. That bitch was CRACK'T

Week 8 - Live Eviction DMlwx
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 am

Ass licking?

Week 8 - Live Eviction Tenor

He's simply fun to have around, everyone knows that!!! He was just being HIMSELF!

Jay burst into laughter as Jamila shows Trixie who is BOSS! 'Well said GIRL!' he stands by Rae and Jamila's side as he childishly sticks his tongue out at Trixie, who already turned around.

Week 8 - Live Eviction Tenor

He sees Rae and Jamila looking at him with raised eyebrows.

'What? I've wanted to do that for a while now.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Eviction   Week 8 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1