The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace Treaty (Group RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Peace Treaty (Group RP) Empty
PostSubject: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Rae wasn’t sure how to feel about having made it to the final 5. Finally Trixie was gone… And seeing everyone vote to evict the cow had taken a big weight off her shoulders. That little moment of solidarity between herself, Jay and Jamila during the eviction had also made her feel a bit better. It was time to properly re-integrate herself into the group.

So, Rae set about making little personalized cards for each of the final five. A portrait, lovingly painted with the few watercolor markers she’d managed to pack, and a short note inviting everyone to meet in the sitting room. If she was going to lose, then she wanted to do it with some dignity! She wanted everyone to know that she supported them and valued the friendships that she’d made thus far… Even if she hadn’t talked much with Jamila, and Quintin was an enigma at best.

She sat and waited, forcing a smile that couldn’t hide her nerves. Hopefully there was no bitterness in the other contestants’ hearts and this could just be a nice, short talk.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Mon May 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Jamila comes in yawning while putting her hair in a bun and putting her reading glasses on "God, Trixie exhausted me to the ma- Oh hey Rae." She sits down in a chair next to her "I thought I would be arriving early"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Tue May 22, 2018 11:37 pm

Quintin walks into the room waiting for the rest to show up.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Wed May 23, 2018 11:44 am

As always, Jay makes a very extra entrance

Peace Treaty (Group RP) Tumblr_m9tcbwml5a1qmbc7co1_500

'I saw the invite, and here I ammmmm~' he sees Rae, Jamila and Quintin and he chuckles. 'Oh am I late? Fashionably late, since I'm not the LAST last.' He walks up to Rae and sits down besides her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Wed May 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Well, Ryan wasn't here... But it seemed like enough people had shown up for Rae to start talking. She put on a big grin, clapped her hands together, and stood to address them all. "OH, hey!! I'm so glad you all came--I wasn't sure if you would."

"I just thought it'd be fun to sit down and talk. Y'know, air things out? We're in the final five now, and, well..." She giggled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck as she did so. "It's... Hard. For me to compete against people that I like. And I dunno if you guys feel the same way, so I wanted to have one fun night together and say that there's no hard feelings if you guys vote me off, or if I vote one of you off. I think we all have really good reasons to want to win." To herself, she noted that she probably had the most selfish reasons for winning... Aside from Quintin. Actually their reasons were pretty similar, now that she thought about it.

"So, we can pop some bottles and PARTY! If that's cool?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 pm

"I totally agree, this is when it gets down to the wire and I don't know who I would send home if I got the power." She then looks at the alcohol "I'll join the festivities but I can't drink, it's kind of looked down upon by my parents and most Muslim families"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Treaty (Group RP)   Peace Treaty (Group RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Peace Treaty (Group RP)
Page 1 of 1