The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Final Eviction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Final Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Final Eviction   Week 10 - Final Eviction Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 12:30 am

The finalists each head into the living room with Rae and Ryan taking their spots in the nomination chairs and Jamila at the head of the room. "Alright Jamila. As the final House Ambassador of the season, you get the sole vote to evict and remember that the person you do not evict is who you will be facing in the final two. Please, stand up and make your decision..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Final Eviction   Week 10 - Final Eviction Clock10Tue May 29, 2018 1:29 am

Jamila looks at both nominees. The announcement of her winning came so fast that she had no time to process it. She looks down then looks back up. She's gonna feel bad making this decision but she feels that it is the right one. "I have to vote based on what gives me a better chance of winning. This person has far more many wins than the other person and me. I respect you as a person but you could easily win over me versus the other person who I am more equal to. This is because people could vote for you because you are a parent and didn't make many enemies. For these reasons, I vote to evict you Ryan. I'm very sorry."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Final Eviction   Week 10 - Final Eviction Clock10Wed May 30, 2018 1:19 am

Ryan stands up and hugs the two ladies, one with each arm. "I'm so proud of you two for making it to final two. I know that if I can't win, my daughter will love seeing two bad-ass females in the final. Best of luck to both of you!" He lets go of both of them and walks towards the door.

"He turns back to look at them. Daddy Ryan, out." He waves and walks out the front door.

Week 10 - Final Eviction Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Final Eviction   Week 10 - Final Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Final Eviction
Page 1 of 1