The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A game of monopoly?

Go down 
+2
Delin
Clayton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

A game of monopoly?  Empty
PostSubject: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Clayton was in the sitting room when he noticed a box peaking out from underneath the couch, he pulled it out and noticed it was the classic board game "Monopoly." He had fond memories of playing it with his mother as a kid and wiped away a small tear of joy. He grabbed a notebook from the drawer and wrote numerous copies of the same note stating "Come on down and play an ol' fashion game of monopoly, y'all!" and placed them on the beds of various house members. He opened up the board and organized the money into different categories based on worth and organized the properties based on color as he awaited the arrival of others.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Delin bolts down the stairs. “Did someone leave a note about playing the best board game in the world?!” He asks. Clearly he has a love for monopoly.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Clayton smiled "Come on over and pop a squat partner!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Of course Wanda was in. Monopoly was a DRY ass game and she didn't know the rules, but she was still going to join in. "I call the boot!!!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Peaches joins Clayton and sits down crossing her legs. She leaves her mug filled with slop on the floor. She giggles. "My dad used to play Clue and Monopoly with me all the time." Peaches was really happy. She had stated in her interview that she LOVES board games. "Let's do it"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Sam walked in.
"Ah monopoly, The destroyer of friendships! Dibs on the little top hat!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 pm

"I got a note from someone about Monopoly. Yo, all I know is there's gonna be a monopoly on the rap game when I get famous!" Andre laughed. "...But forreal, what's monopoly?" He asked and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 pm

"Welcome friends! We'll wait a couple more minutes and then we'll get started! While were waiting does anyone need a refresher on the rules?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Clayton looked into the instruction booklet then quickly threw it away. "Who needs all these wordy rules, basically you get a wad of cash and you roll a dice and go around the board and buy properties, when someone lands on a bought property you own they give you rent money, when you own all of the properties in the color set you can build houses then hotels and charge more rent money, everyone understand?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:05 pm

A game of monopoly?  Monopoly_photoshop_template
(a copy of the board for reference) <3
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:06 pm

"...So you tellin' me I get to rule the world? Word."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

"Basically! Your goal is to own everything and make everyone bankrupt. Everyone have their token of choice? I call the cowboy boot, naturally."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 pm

"Dibs on the sweet ride. The car's mine." He picks it up and gives a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:18 pm

"Alrighty y'all! Let's roll to see who goes first!

(I guess we could use this http://www.randomnumbergenerator.com and just set the numbers to 2-12?)
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Peaches knows she can kick ass at monopoly. But it brings out the bad side of her, and she doesnt want anyone to know how smart she can be. ''Uh... guys I think i'll get going, I feel sleepy.'' She stands up and grabs her mug, leaving the room. ''Good luck guys!''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 pm

"Enjoy your nap Peachy!"
Sam pics up the dice and gives them a good shake before dropping them on the table.
"I got 9!"
She passes the dice to the next person.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Andre takes the dice from Sam. "Thanks homie!" He rolls the dice. "I got a 4... is that good?"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 pm

"Sweat dreams Peaches!" Clayton grabbed the dice from Andre, "Come on somethin' good....5." Clayton passed the dice to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game of monopoly?    A game of monopoly?  Clock10

Back to top Go down

A game of monopoly?
Page 1 of 1