The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2: HA Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Week 2: HA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Week 2: HA Challenge   Week 2: HA Challenge Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:44 pm

"It was very difficult. I tried very hard, playing for me and for Paula. But I lost! The only thing that calms me is that Wanda and Paula are on good terms. I hope. Anyway, did you see Martin and Wanda fighting?! I wouldn't be able to do at the tournament of the knights. I hope one of them saves me from the drama tower"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Week 2: HA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2: HA Challenge   Week 2: HA Challenge Clock10Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:45 pm

"It's getting stuffy in gradually. I have no idea what's next. Yes, I'm glad my Alliance won this week, but there's still a POP challenge ahead, and things can change. And I don't know who's gonna end up on the block. Many people do not have a warm relationship with me, but I still want to see fair play. But...Paula said I was a weak player. That's true, but I don't want to be among the worst again. I do not know how things will develop. I feel like a real storm is coming!"
Back to top Go down

Week 2: HA Challenge
Page 1 of 1