The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2- Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Week 2- Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Week 2- Nominations   Week 2- Nominations Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm

"So I've been talking with my alliance with Wanda, Delin, Aurora, and Paula. We were discussing who should be nominated for eviction and it looks like they are targeting members of my other alliance ( Camen, Peaches, and Clayton). I don't want either of my alliances to break apart just yet, so I tried shifting the topic over to Martin. The two of us don't really see eye to eye and he is a huge threat! The guy is a beast at challenges! Wanda wants to add him to the alliance and possibly stab him in the back later on, but I think that is a huge mistake! For one, that won't look good on us if we betray him. This is basically a popularity contest and if you go and do something like that you will shift the odds against you. Second, We may never get another chance to eliminate him! He has done well in all the challenges so far, so who's to say we could eliminate him later on even if we wanted to! On another note, during the last elimination I got one vote against me. I have a sneaking suspicion it was Martin... One vote may not seem like much, but if he rises in power in the house over time, he may get me booted off. I need him GONE!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nominations   Week 2- Nominations Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:14 am

Sam walks in and sits down. She has bags under eyes from the stress of the past couple days.

"Sooooo..... Wanda nominated me..... I was completely shocked and confused! Considering we are in the same alliance, I feel pretty betrayed. Delin clarified everything with me and let me know that I was just a pawn, but STILL! Why didn't she come to me about this? It's still my life on the line! There is still a chance something could go wrong and I can still be eliminated! I'm sure she knows what she's doing, but I'm going to have to have a talk with her. I'm grateful that Delin came to me and told me what was going on, cuz otherwise I was completely in the dark! So far he is the only one I really trust in that alliance."  

She shifted in her seat, her mind switching to a different subject.

"Speaking of trust... I feel like Gobi is my truest friend here. I told him everything Delin told me. I kept everything confidential of coarse and told him only what he needed to know! No name dropping or anything about the alliance! I get that Wanda wanted to use him as a pawn as well, but it had him as freaked out as it had me! It was only fair that he knew what was going on! I don't know if telling him was considered going against the alliance or not, but I don't regret it. As far as I'm concerned, a solid friendship is more worth fighting for than any alliance."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nominations   Week 2- Nominations Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:46 am

"I'm glad the plan went down without a hitch! Delin won POP and saved Gobi. Of coarse I don't WANT to be on the block, but it was the best option to keep the people I needed in the game. Unfortunately Clayton was the replacement nominee. That puts a wrench into my alliance with him, Carmen and Peaches. He's a really sweet guy and I don't want to see him go, but everybody will have to go eventually... If he goes home this week, that would leave just the three of us and a three person alliance isn't much."

"Speaking of Carmen and Peaches, Delin informed our alliance that they may possibly be forming and alliance with Aaliyah. More may are involved. I'm not mad that they are seeking other alliances! If anything, I'm a little relieved. Knowing there are more players in the game making multiple alliances makes me feel like not such a bad person. Our alliance will be a mess anyways since Clayton is probably leaving. The whole two faced, double agent thing wasn't how I wanted to play anyways."

"This elimination is more stressful than I thought it would be... There is a lot of whispering going on around the house. It makes me feel like I'm not as safe as I would wish. I think others may be intimidated that I get along with most the people here. If I survive this week, I'm going to have to lay low for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2- Nominations   Week 2- Nominations Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2- Nominations
Page 1 of 1