The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

(Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Empty
PostSubject: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Carmen and Aaliyah walked into the have-not room and Carmen curled up on the very uncomfortable couch. "Hey, girl, I know we haven't talked in a while, but being a have-not has like totally wiped me off the face of the planet. But we have a lot talk about." She wrapped herself up in a blanket, flipped her hood up, and put on her glasses.

Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Aaliyah is happy to have a 1 on 1 with Carmen because it's been a hot minute since their last.

"Yeah, I actually wanted to talk to you about something I thought about when I spoke with Delin."

She looked at Carmen and made eye contact "I feel like me, you and Peaches can't make it far if it's just us, I feel like it'd be smart for us to get a bigger thing going on right now...like an alliance."

She starts talking with her hands. "I get along well with Delin, Rory and Donny, Peaches seems to get along with Garf and I am sure you have some friends in the game. Wouldn't it be a good idea to combine those bonds into an alliance?"

Aaliyah looked down "I dunno, maybe I am playing too hard but I feel like we could be in danger if we don't get something solid formed."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 pm

"Girl, I am SO down for an alliance right now. I feel good with Delin and Aurora, Donovan and I are friends I guess too, but we haven't had any one-on-ones. I don't think I've ever talked to Garfield, but Peaches has like 'a thing' for him."

Carmen took a bite of her slop. "I'm really close with Andre and Martin. Sam too."

"I totally feel that dilemma. Like, if you try to set up alliances you're seen as a threat and a gamer, but if you're just chilling like you aren't helping yourself and you have a better chance to go on the block. I think an alliance needs to be made, but I don't want us to seem like we're playing super hard, because that reflects badly."

"But we gotta do something!"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 pm

"I agree. I already talked to Delin about talking about one after the POP meeting and and he seemed good with it and I think Rory would be down for one too, especially since this whole Paula thing happened with her. If Peaches is on board with us I think she could pull in Garf. I think Andre and Martin would be good additions because they don't have anyone right now as far as I see and then I think Donny is just a cool guy everyone gets along with so he could help us get outcomes we want." She then realized that'd be a 9 person alliance. "I mean it might be a bit big but I mean just working on something with like at least some of those people might be a good idea." She giggles as she took a bite from her slop. She looked at Carmen's slop and saw no maple syrup. "Delin gave me a tip, slop tastes better with maple syrup." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:02 pm

"A big alliance is good, but if anyone other than that 9 wins, I don't wanna seem like a ring leader! Also in a big alliance, people are gonna look for opportunities to turn the game around to 'make their move.'" Carmen didn't wanna be rejecting Aalyiah's idea, because she did like it. "I just think if we have an alliance, it has to be with people we both trust not to screw us over."

"Yeah, I know," she looked at her slop, "We ran out, though.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:33 pm

"Yeah, I agree." She lets her hair down and says "I think if me, you and Delin just talked with each other about all of this and got a solid group together, I think we'd be able to prevent ourselves from seeming like the ring leaders, especially if we had big muscular guys like Andre in the alliance."

She then looked at the couch Peaches sleeps on. "Have you spoken to Peaches lately? Me and her had a rough encounter. She seems to be mad at me but I don't know what I did wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:35 pm

"I can talk to her about it. I don't think it'll make any longterm damages, but I think y'all need to get it figured out sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 pm

"I agree. I mean from my talks with Wanda, it seems like we were very close to going up this week. We need to stay loyal to each other if we want to make it far."

She took a bite out of her slop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)   (Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33) Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private RP: Carmen & Aaliyah <33)
Page 1 of 1