The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Aaliyah sits down, "Okay girl you missed a lot. So, it seemed like Clayton was going home but then after talking to Martin, I realized I wasn't the only person who wanted Sam out. He went around and got all the votes, I didn't want to be the one to start campaigning because that puts a massive bullseye on your back!"

She then looks down, "This week, I want to mellow out a little, I played hard last week and it caught up to me because Delin was very hurt by me so I want to kinda relax to prevent myself from hurting someone else."

"I feel like Paula has to go this week because I don't trust her and if I were to target her if I won HA, I don't think anyone except Wanda and maybe Delin would be mad so it's all and all a good outcome for me."

"In terms of trust, I don't think a 9 person alliance would work, especially not with Delin because he wasn't interested in joining. It would have to be at most 8 people but that's only if we get everyone on board which for everyone but Garfield should be easy but I don't think Garf would be down for it because he was not included in the vote..."

She then thinks "I know Peaches would be mad if we didn't include him but like Carmen says is he is a big threat and he didn't vote with us last week so it just feels odd including him in the alliance, I dunno."

She gets up and leaves "Aurevoir"
Back to top Go down

Week 3 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1