The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+4
Aurora
Garfield
Carmen
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:13 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a chance to adjust to the core of the game. There's some twists that I have planned that you are NOT going to like," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Carmen and Martin. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Donovan, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 3PM EST. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Carmen stands up in her red dress and turns to her fellow houseguests. “Hey guys, so I know that this has been a pretty hectic and dramatic week and everything, but if you’re looking to vote out the bigger threat here, obviously that’s Martin. If you’re looking to shake up the game or something, then keep me so I can help you out, I guess? Anyway, please make the right decision tonight.” She smiled at them and sat down next to a very pouty Martin.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Garf smiles and gives her a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Aurora sat silently. Her eyes were wet. Tears seemed about to roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:48 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Carmen and Martin. "By a UNANIMOUS vote of 13 to 0...

...Martin, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Xavier Notices Aurora tearing up. “Aurora? Are you okay?”

Last edited by Xavier on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Aaliyah smiled knowing Carmen would stay and that Martin's attitude resulted in his eviction.

Week 3 - Live Eviction Kimk10

Last edited by Aaliyah on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Yikes...the whole house? He stands up and puts his hand on Carmen's shoulder "Carm you're a good and strong person...glad you're still here to fight."
He salutes to Martin "Good bye sir." Then he pats Aurora's back.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:58 pm

The girl looks like Martin leaves the house. She smiles at Xavier.

"Yes, I'll be fine in a couple of minutes"

She watches as Martin's portrait turns black and white and remembers how he supported her in the first week. But what happened to him then?
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Xavier nods and smiles. “Okay. Just, let me know if you want to talk about it.”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:03 pm

"Thank you." Carmen said to Garfield and Aaliyah. She felt the burden come off her shoulders as she gave Aaliyah a hug. Her week of anxiety was over.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Aaliyah hugs Carmen and says "No worries girl."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Delin grins when he hears that Martin was unanimously voted out.

He smiles the entire time, from the moment Martin gets up, to when his picture turns black and white.

He truly feels like Sam was avenged, maybe not fully by him, but hopefully it was due to his suggestion of putting up Martin after pawns? He felt like he really help with this.

"It's about time." He mutters under his breath. He wanders into the kitchen moments later for a celebratory drink.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:14 am

Clayton beams. He walks over and gives Carmen a big squeeze. "I told you you had nothin' to worry about, glad to see you still here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1