The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Mad House Auction

Go down 
+4
Delin
Peaches
Kiki/Lolo
Haleigh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:51 am

Val appears on the screen. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room." Val waits for everyone to join her before continuing. "Is everyone here? Good. Well, today is the Mad House Auction! But before we move on... I want to bring in a special guest..." Val chuckles. "That's all I'm saying for now. Toodles, HouseGuests." Val disappears from the screen.

A doorbell rings alerting the remaining contestants. The entrance of the house started to fill with smoke. Just then a formal houseguest pops out from the smokey air… its none other than… “skidaddle skadoodle your D is now a noodle!” AMBERLY WILSON from MAD HOUSE 3! But this time, not in her usual attire.

Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Dd3lvdp-5483b380-30de-4179-ba65-f62328dfe3e3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGQzbHZkcC01NDgzYjM4MC0zMGRlLTQxNzktYmE2NS1mNjIzMjhkZmUzZTMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

“You poor, simple foOoOols, thinking you could get rid of me!?! AMBERLY The Bumpkin Witch! The mistress of evil!” She waves her stick at the contestants. “In this whole wide wicked world the only thing you have to be afraid of is me!” Surprisingly Amberly has finally accepted her faith as being the most hated/problematic/ignorant contestant in MH history, so why not dress as an evil witch to embrace it? Rupaul would be proud “Follow me!! HeHeHeeeee” She brings the contestants to the living room where the auction will be held.

“Welcome to your 3rd auction this week! From the looks of it, you guys are doing a lot better than my season! So let’s try to cast some more drama with this weeks lucky prizes for a VERY important week!!!” Amberly then does some wand twirls.

Week 4 - Mad House Auction  PertinentUntriedBunting-size_restricted

A table appears in the middle of the living room. The table has four plate covers. She then pulls the covers from the table to reveal what's under them. “This week's auction is a little different Ya’ll!” She rubs her hands together. “We got 2 important items, 1 disadvantage item and 1 punishment item for this spooky week! It's all up for you guys to decide which one that is! Carmen, as current House Ambassador, you will not be able to bid. So start bidding Partners!”

Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Dd3leli-4c76bb48-f8ff-4482-9951-86c70c50afea.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGQzbGVsaS00Yzc2YmI0OC1mOGZmLTQ0ODItOTk1MS04NmM3MGM1MGFmZWEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Hey guys! So, you have until 2AM EST to submit your bid. This will be open until then. You must bid here on the forum as your character. You can bid as many chips as you have, or not at all. But it must be done before 2AM. Any questions let me know! Here's how many chips each character has as a reminder:
Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Dd3lw2w-a0b865c0-eeb2-4db8-b84f-59613a5f9783.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGQzbHcydy1hMGI4NjVjMC1lZWIyLTRkYjgtYjg0Zi01OTYxM2E1Zjk3ODMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Carmen has 269pts* forgot to fix that
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:34 am

Donovan looks around and then raises his hand "I'll start with 45 on the chair! It looks super comfy"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:04 am

Peaches raises her hand too. "10 on the boot and 10 on the handcuffs."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:41 am

Donovan looks over at Garfield when Peaches bids on the handcuffs and bounces his eyebrows and mouths "spicy"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:10 am

Delin dons a confused look. ”I didn’t know it was Halloween...” he thought to himself. He shook his head.

He looked at the prize cards. He really wants to bid... but after last week there’s no way he can afford a bid.

“I... don’t think I’m gonna bid this time. Good luck, everyone!” He runs to the kitchen to grab himself a drink, then returns to the living room to watch the bidding wars commence.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:07 pm

He looks at Don and then back at the handcuffs then nervously smiles "You trying to torture me?!" He whispers and laughs. He doesn't want to get something bad like last time but he bids anyways "I bid 15 on the..." he gulps "scroll." He raises a finger
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Aaliyah hoped she'd get something this round,

"I'll bid 15 on the boot!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:17 pm

Delin finally caves. He can't handle himself when it comes to auctions and gambling money, even if it's just chips.

"20 ON THE SCROLL!" He covers his mouth. "Shit!" he said to himself, quietly.

He sips his drink vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:28 pm

"I bid 25 on the scroll! Watch, it's gonna block you from being nominated and THAT'S why it has that cross on it!" He says confidently. "I know I'm right."
Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Smartguymeme
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Garfield raises a eyebrow. Keeping you from being nominated...? Sounds risky but "30 in scroll." He raises his finger.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm

Delin raises his brow. As much as that could be true, he doesn't want to fall for-

"35 on the scroll please!."

Of course, as he says that. His eyes widen. He makes a fist and covers his mouth, hoping someone else will outbid him
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:19 pm

"I bid 45 on the scroll!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Delin blinks. "Alright, sheriff, ya got me! I'm backing down..." He puts his hands up.

He bites his nails a bit. Does he want to go for another item, or is this auction just a minefield...

Amberly did say that there's 2 advantages and a disadvantage...

He shakes his head.

"Okay, I'm good for real!" He leans over to Garfield. "If I even spit a number out of my mouth, clock me in the arm." He smiles towards Amberly right after that.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:49 pm

"You're cute" she looks at Delin, Andre, Garfield and Clayton. "you can bid me anytime you want"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:51 am

Peaches smiles. "20 on the boot!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:59 am

He squeezes his eyes. I am not bidding that much for the scroll but sigh "50 on the scroll..."
Yup I'm going to die and be broke
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:05 am

Delin blinks. "The witch hit on me... yuck." he thought to himself.

He blinks. Time was almost up.

"I want to-" But the time was cut. He could not place a bid.

He plopped back into his seat. "Phew! Thank goodness the times up! I swear I would've been in an even deeper hole if I bidded on something else!" He chuckles. He waits patiently to see what his housemates won.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:11 am

He nervously smiled and waved "H-hi Amb I know you from season 3." He pats Delin's back "I was about to stop you too."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:20 am

Amberly bites her lips at Garfield's comment. Finally a tru fan. All Gingers stick together!

"ERRRRR" Amberly mocks a horn sound "YOUR DONE! It is time to reward what each character won!" She gathers the houseguests together!"

"For 20 coins on the Boots, PEACHES has won a punishment of wearing my cowgirl uniform for the whole week! YEEEHAWWW!"

"For 10 coins on the handcuffs, PEACHES again! You have won a prize to select 2 contestants to be chained up together for the whole week! Choose wisely. Make is juicy my wicked sister" she winks

Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Tenor

"Now for the important items!"

"With 50 coins on the Scroll, My ginger ally GARFIELD. You have won the advantage to delete a vote for this weeks eviction! So start deciding who you want to use that against by Friday!"

"Now for the last prize! With 45 coins on the chair. DONOVAN. You have won the reward to Nominated ONE contestant up for elimination for this week! WOW!"

"Congratulations winners! and I hope for you all to have an amazing game! I will see you all soon in the future with the MH Alumni!" Amberly walks a few feet away from the contestants and turns around facing the players. "LATER NEWBIES!"

Amberly vanishes as smoke filled the air and leaves her 10 digit number hiddin in Andre's pocket. Hopefully she gets a text back soon.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 am

Peaches purses her lips and thinks. She remembers seeing how Delin's been on the HA room a lot of times these past weeks and how he's been on a lot of rooms where people were talking game. She knows this week will be hectic and she doesn't need Delin running around doing his socializing and game talk. "Delin and I."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Delin blinks. “You really want to get cuffed with me? Cool!” He smiles. “You get to see me eat all kinds of good food, Peaches!” He chuckles

“I’m just messing with ya! But we’ll get to know each other better!” He smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Donovan sighs and puts his hands on his hips "I was hoping for a nice chair!
But this works too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Mad House Auction    Week 4 - Mad House Auction  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Mad House Auction
Page 1 of 1