The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4- Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4- Nominations  Empty
PostSubject: Week 4- Nominations    Week 4- Nominations  Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Donovan starts adjusting his new nose ring and then looks up "So this week I didn't get a chance to save myself with the HA comp but this power I got could really help me...Like there's a chance that I could be put up since it wouldn't put blood on Carmen's hands so I should put up a bigger target than myself. Sadly this is getting to the point where everyone is a buddy of mine.. Like this house is more like Friends than Mad House. Plus ugh I was hoping for a nice chair to sit in, not a nomination! This stuff makes me feel mean and I'd rather relax this week in a big red chair! Call me Steve...is that joke still relevant? Or am I turning into a gramps? Delin's impact"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 4- Nominations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4- Nominations    Week 4- Nominations  Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:31 am

"Um so now two of my allies are on the block? Ughhh I hope putting Xavier up helps their case because Sergio is quiet and isn't aligned with anyone else...well I hope. But anyway, that wouldn't make him a good target and Gar is a little butterfly that can't do anyone wrong...so he shouldn't be a target either. That leaves a VET that was aligned with Martin and another nominee"

he then sighs and puts a hand on his head "I just hope they're safe cause I don't know what to do dude, I don't want my close friends to leave!"
Back to top Go down

Week 4- Nominations
Page 1 of 1