The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Morgan walks in to see Vale doing her hair, he walks up and puts his hand on her shoulder "Hey girl, I haven't talked to you all that much since last week, sorry about that. And all I was talk game with you, we should get to know each other better. After all... We we are good friends"  he smiles.

Deep down he knew that they would still be friends outside the house, he just wanted to do this in case he did get eliminated this week so it wouldnt look like he was using her for the game and actually cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Valenda turns her head around after she felt someone touched her shoulder "Oh! Hi Morgan!" R-really? You see me as a friend?" she puts down her comb on the sink.

She smiles real big and grabs his hand "I-I see you as a friend too."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Morgan gets a confused look on his face "of course I do! Why wouldn't I? You were my first friend in the house and we clicked without knowing much about each other!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

She hugs him tight and laughs "oh my gosh I feel the same way bro!!!! How have you been w-with your ankle huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Morgan grins and hugs her back. He then looks down at his ankle "I mean it's a lot better, just a little swollen still and hurts periodically, what about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 pm

She looks down at his ankle and tapped it gently with her foot "I hope it gets better then..oh mine well it is felling a lot better but me decorating the backyard kinda made it swollen but oh well."

"Yosh is going to be mad though...he told me to take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Morgan shakes his head "Girrrrrlll Tosh is right. You do need to go easy on it or it won't heal properly! But I think you'll be okay, we haven't had a puzzle HA comp yet so that could be next and you wouldn't have trouble with it!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:45 am

She smiles and looks to the side "You're right and oh my gosh Kyle as excited...that's so...sad." she throws her arms up in the air "so many surprises eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 am

Morgan nods and smiles "Yeah it's crazy haha but honestly I love being in this house. A lot of the people are pretty enjoyable to be around." he then pokes her in the shoulder "like you of course!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 am

She laughs and gently bops his forehead with her palm "you are so fun to be around dude haha oh man.! So question...do you have any siblings?" She crosses her arms.

Last edited by Valenda on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:14 am

Morgan grins "You too girlie! I have two younger siblings, one girl and one guy. Then I have an older sister. There is also one on the way too, don't know the dad or anything. What about you? "
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

"Aw that's so sweet well I have a young teenage sister pfft that lil future archeologist...she loves ancient ruins and is learning 2 languages too." She taps her head "she's the brains of the family and well I'm the crafty one."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Morgan smiles "Awe that's cool, but I mean you're smart too. Did you always want to work with fashion?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 pm

"Well not really smart but I'm on the borderline...er um well I am a tailor but I do like to design things on the side but not that high fashion stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:01 am

Morgan raises an eyebrows and rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment "I am sorry, I don't really know the difference between a tailor and fashion designer...anyway what got you into that? And yes you are smart, don't sell yourself short!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 am

"Oh don't be...a lot gets those confused a lot. I make clothes to fit people like pants, etc". She puts her hand on his shoulder "bro, I love to see people naked hah nah just kidding!! My Mhamo, grandma, always told me when I was 5 'there will be times when someone likes a certain outfit but can't find the right size so it's always good to know how to sew to satisfy happiness'.

She smiles "She always sewed and I want to make people happy too plus it is frustrating not being able to fit into something."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Morgan smiles "Haha awe that's honestly very sweet. I am not surprised since you're such a good person. Did you start doing it in Ireland or here? Cause I have no clue when you moved over since all we have done is talk game"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:53 pm

"Oh yea I started back in Ireland at her cute lil house she lives in!"she grabbed his shoulders "I think you would love it there...so green and fresh air ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:23 am

Morgan smiles "Haha yeah I have always wanted to go to Ireland haha I have never been able to. Were there more problems with people not finding their size in things or America?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 pm

"Oh my gosh I would love to take you there, you and the guys along with your lovely girlfriend...I want to meet her! She gives a thumbs up "But it'll be pricy so therefore...woo!" She throws her arms in the air.

"Hmm well yea actually because you saw a few big people there than here in the US. I mean all body types are beautiful anyways."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Morgan smiles "Yeah she's a wonderful soul and I can't wait for you guys to meet her too. She's my Brazilian beauty. I actually keep a photo of her in my pocket" he pulls out the picture and shows it to her.

"Oh okay that's cool. Yeah I hate it when people hate on people who are not 'the ideal body type'" he air quotes on the ideal body type then rolls his eyes "everyone is beautiful in their own way so I'm glad you do what you do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)   How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

How have you been? Private RP (Valenda and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1