The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+3
Andre
Mark.
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 9 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you've had a chance to adjust to the core of the game. There's some twists that I have planned that you are NOT going to like," She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Andre and Sam. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Sergio, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 11PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Sam stood up to make her speech. She was nervous, but she wouldn't forgive herself if she lost to Andre... It was time to throw some punches. She cleared her throat. "Instead of telling you why you should keep me. I'm going to tell you why Andre should go." Her face was serious. She hated talking trash about people, but desperate times call for desperate measures. "I have made it this far by working hard and making good connections." She gestures over to Andre. "Andre has sulked in the shadows, only paying any of us any attention when it came to competitions and talking game....or braking cups..." She scanned everyone in front of her. "I understand all of us want to win and are willing to do what it takes to garantee our safety. But remember to take into consideration that the person you're keeping also has a chance at winning. It's not a matter of will they win, it's should they win." She eyed Andre and shrugged. "Sorry, not sorry man. That's just how I feel." She sat down. 
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Andre stood up and looked around at everyone. “My name is Andre Pierre and I have something to say.” He grabbed an imaginary microphone from Sam’s hands.

Week 9 - Live Eviction Giphy

“I think it’s interesting that Sam chooses now to attack me and my character.” He looks over at her. “I’ve been me since day one but this girl is only nice when it benefits her, clearly. Her speech says more about her than it does about me.” He looks at everyone else. “I know everyone thinks I’m arrogant and rude, but the truth is I’m not cocky, I’m confident. Growing up I HAD to be. My momma taught me ‘If you don’t believe in yourself, how the hell is someone else gonna believe in you?’ So today, I need you guys to believe in yourselves and that you’re making the right decision for your game. Be confident that keeping me is the right choice, because it is and you know it deep down.

There is a very obvious trio in the house which is Garfield, Gobi and Sam. We’re going in to the final 8. Evicting me over Sam would keep those three in the game and give them leverage to keep each other safe for much longer. Are you playing to WIN or playing for fourth place to them? Keep me in the game, and you already know I have two targets in my view.” He glances in the direction of Gobi and Garfield. “That’s all. Thanks everyone.” He sits down and waits for the results.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Oh, so you wanna go there? Sam shrugged. "I'm nice because I want to be, not because I believe it will get me further in the game. If you want to throw personal sh*t into the matter then here. I don't have ANY friends outside the house." She was not expecting to go here today. She wasn't expecting to go here at all. "I spent so long isolating myself that I lost everyone in my life. Being here has brought out my inner social butterfly and changed me for the better. If wanting to protect LITERALLY the only friends I have makes me a bad person, then I guess I'm a monster. I think my elimination week two proved that no matter how many friends you think you have, you still have as much a chance to go home as everyone else." She tisked him. "And I think you should give everyone here more credit. Are you saying that just because I have TWO friends, everyone else is doomed? I think you should have a little more faith in them. Yes Gobi and Garfield are my friends, but I'm not the only one forming bonds here." She crossed her arms and leaned back. "The choice is up to you guys." She hated being this bitter, but she wasn't just going to take it lying down. 
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:13 pm

Andre chuckles. “You’re nice because you want to be, sure. But when you choose to display this niceness is what’s convenient. You’re being defensive because I’m right, and you know it.” He shrugs. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game. A game you’ve technically already lost once.” He smirks.

“And I’m saying you three are target because this is a numbers game. You three will never turn on each other, so someone has to get you before you get them. Now is the perfect shot. Why do you think Sergio took it?”
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Peaches frowns at the disrespect coming from Sam to Andre. She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "Sam shut up, you had your time to talk and he didn't interrupt you, speeches are over." She crosses her arms
"Val can we just cut to Sam's eviction already?" Sam was DELUSIONAL if she thought she could shade Peaches' best friend in the house. Ain't nobody attacking Andre.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Garf rubs his chin after hearing Sam's speech and looks around him. [I]Half of these people don't like Sam and pretty sure they want to send her home. He stops thinking when Andre starts making his speech.
Week 9 - Live Eviction Tenor

Damn I didn't think he would point that out but...?? Thw hell did I do?! Nothing against him though just playing the game and being smart. He just wants to hide his face hearing his name from both of their mouths. He rubs his temple.
"This just got ugly...again." he mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Donovan hides himself under pillows and sighs loud "I hate it when mom and dad fight!! Why can't we be like Honey Boo Boo's family and eat moutain dew pizza like normal people!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Peaches was sitting next to Garfield, she turns to him, clearly with an annoyed frown on her face. "It got ugly because your friend decided to be a petty b*tch for no reason. Andre has done nothing." She turns back to the noms.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 8:59 pm

"Uh...?" He looks at Peaches "I didn't say that about...him..." he see's her turn away. He rubs his head "Oh Sam..." he shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Andre and Sam. "By a vote of 4 to 2...

...Sam, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the first member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Gobi wants to defend Sam while he hears Andre slander her, but all his drive to speak up suddenly dies when Andre calls him and Garf out by name. Having seen Andre as one of the most powerful players in the game right now, being told he's on his radar felt like the WORST thing that could happen.

Hearing Sam respond and stand up for herself empowers him, but Andre manages to bring him right back down. Sergio went against him and Garf...? So the alliance definitely wasn't a thing anymore? What about Donovan, he wonders??

Then the results are announced. Sweet lord as if this wasn't already too much to take in. "Sam..." he mutters, trying not to look Andre in the face. He tries to ignore the sudden fear building up inside him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Sam let out a sigh. She wasn't angry, or sad, she was..... relieved? "OH THANK GOD!" She felt like all her stress just melted away. 

She turned to everyone in the house seeing they were confused by her reaction. She furrowed her brows. "I know I've been weird lately. I'm not used to the social pressures that came with this competition and it turned me into something I'm not proud of... I've done things and said things that are well, just not me..." She looked to Peaches when she said the last part. She looked up and smiled. "For that alone, I don't deserve to win. I got what I wanted out of this competition. I feel more confident in myself and have made unforgettable memories and friendships." 

She looked over to Andre. She was an ass and knew it. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry Andre. I shouldn't have attacked you like that. I felt cornered and stressed. I shouldn't have tried to pin the house against you." 

She walked up to Garfield and Gobi. She hoped the two votes to keep her were from them, but that didn't matter now. She hugged Garfield tight. "I'm happy we met, and thank you for being there for me when times were rough." She looked to Gobi. They hadn't been talking as much since her confession, and she regretted not spending more time with him in the end. She pulled him into a tight embrace. "Thank you so much for being my friend and understanding me. You're amazing." She let him go and smiled at both of them. "I better see you two in the finale!" She winked.

"Besides going from 17th to 9th is not too bad! This elimination feels more right. What was I going to do with a million dollars anyways? I buy all my stuff from thrift stores!" She was a little surprised at herself for taking this so well, but in all honesty she was just happy to be rid of her demons.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 12:32 am

In the moment, Gobi was at least glad to see her take her elimination well - it took him out of the game for a second and reminded him that she was, indeed, a person who came from outside this mad house.

He hugs her back. "Hey, you too," he mumbles, holding her warmly. "I'll see you again no matter what," he says, hugging her a bit tighter since he knew this could be his last time seeing her in person for a while. "...It's harder the second time," he jokes, sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 1:04 am

Andre gave a sigh of relief when he heard that he was safe. He looked over at Sam and nodded. "You're not the first and won't be the last to feel threatened by my greatness. But apology accepted. I guess." Andre shrugged. He was trying to be nice.

As everyone was saying their goodbyes to Sam, Andre walked over and gave Peaches a quick hug. It wasn't his style, but he felt it was right. "Thank you for defending me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 1:26 am

Donovan pouts, this decision was terrible but if he kept Sam, it would've put a target on his back. He goes up and hugs Sam "I look forward to our constantly delayed burp contest. I'm sorry that it went this way cause you're an amazing person."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 2:20 am

Garfield puts his hands in his pockets and looks down at his feet "You're fonna be okay at the jury house? You did great and you came back strong but all this got the better of you but now you're stress free." He smiles and puts his hands on her shoulders.

He chuckles "Oh you don't have to thank you for that because I will always listen to what you had to say...I am glad you came back but sucks you have to go." He hugs her and whispers "Again I am taking you to that shopping spree and thanks again."

He pulls back, pats her back then smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Sam's eyes almost teared up when she heard Gobi confirm they would continue being friends outside the house. She chuckled along with his 'joke'. "Yeah, I'm sad to leave you guys... again... but I feel better about this elimination than my last one. I feel like I'm leaving the house a more confident Sam. And don't let what Andre said get to you too much. I believe you have everything it takes to win this thing!" She smiled at him. "I'll see you on the flip side!" She threw him a couple finger bangs.

Sam chuckled nervously at Garfield. "Yeah, I think I went a little coo coo under all the stress." She rubbed the back of her neck. "But I would have probably lost it long time ago if I didn't have you and Gobi looking out for me. And I hope you two will continue to look out for each other as well." She smiled. "I'm looking forward to that shopping spree! I won't let you forget." She laughed and winked playfully.

She accepted Don's hug. "Don't be sorry. You did what you thought was best and I don't hold it against you." She released him from the hug and gave him a smile. "You're a really sweet guy Don. And I'm happy you have been able to stay your same goofy self despite the pressures of the game." She gave him a firm pat on the back. "I guess that burp contest gives us an excuse to hang out later!"

Sam felt satisfied with her final goodbyes. Sure, she was upset to be leaving the house, but she wouldn't have felt right winning by being bitter and petty. She walked into the house as Sam and would leave the house as Sam. She turned around at the door giving everyone a final wave. "Goodbye! .... Again....." She chuckled as she left the house for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Live Eviction   Week 9 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1