The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D Day (Justice for Isaiah)

Go down 
+6
Val
Delin
Natalie
Marlee
Isaiah
Kabirah
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Empty
PostSubject: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Raldo is in the kitchen eating cereal. He hasn't eaten in a while since the POP meeting last night. He's alone in the kitchen humming music to himself
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Isaiah storms in and smacks aside Raldo's bowl and slams his hand down on the counter.

"I thought we were blood" He sneers.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:01 pm

"E..excuse me?" Raldo questions, almost startled.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Isaiah puts his hands on his hips and leans forward.

"Why didn't you save me? We were supposed to be one"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Raldo looks around the kitchen. Kinda freaking out, he doesn't like getting Into fights.
"I'm, Sorry. But you and me didn't talk once the POP started so there was nothing I could of done" he quickly responds.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Isaiah scoffs and looks down shaking his head.

He mumbles, "Just like Judas."

Isaiah looks at the traitor and clenches his teeth.

"you've been tainted?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Raldo looks at Isaiah frightened, what the hell. Is this guy for real? He honestly doesn't know what to say

"Judas? Tainted?"
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Isaiah looks up at the sinner and shakes his head.
"Oh don't play dumb! We all know God's life and the betrayal he faced!" He holds up the bible and flips through the pages.
"We have all read this so that is no excuse to reenact this unholy act."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Raldo looks straight into Isaiahs eyes "I..I'm Jewish... keep that away from me" he says annoyed
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Isaiah's heart stops for a beat. J-Jewish? How could that be possible. He was curious about his bible on the first day. Or was it all a trick. His eyes grow wide and he stumbles back a few feet he clenches his bible to his chest with his knuckles almost white.
"Y-you're him....aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Raldo looks at Isaiah, dude needs to chill out.

"Listen pal, I don't know if what your doing is some kind of joke. But you don't just assume who someone is and try to force a religion on someone if that's what your implying to."

Raldo gets out of his chair and faces Isaiah's direction.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Isaiah holds the bible out in front of him.
"YOU KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM ME YOU DIRTY JEWISH BASTARD!" He barks.

Isaiah's blood was boiling. He knew the devil was behind this... or was this man the devil himself?

"YOU LIED TO ME AND TRICKED ME! I COULD OF BEEN TAINTED LIKE THE REST OF YOU!" He looks away.
"MY MISSION, MY PURPOSE, AND MY LIFE WOULD OF BEEN GONE!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Raldo makes his hands into a fist. Is he really get mad by someone so disgusting already? he got closer to Isaiah

"Dirty? Bastard?? I TRICKED YOU? I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING BUT TALKED TO YOU ONCE" he yells from the top of his lungs holding a finger indicating that one time

"THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Raldo says poking Isaiahs chest almost pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Isaiah smacks his finger with the bible and screeches.
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FILTH"

He jumped back a few feet from the disgusting sin. How could he approach him like that. He knew his father warned him about challenges like this, but this was one that he doesn't know if he could handle this one.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Raldo backs away a bit thinking what he did was probably a little too much. He was just so angry. How can someone make him THIS upset.

"Just get out of my face, and good luck with whatever you do successfully" Raldo exploded
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:57 pm

He holds out the bible again and screams at the top of his lungs.

"BEGONE DEVIL! IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, ME AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!"

He then throws the bible at Raldo hitting him right in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Raldo's jaw drops as he turns back Isaiah slowly rubbing the back of his head

"Did you just throw that book at me??" He roared
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Isaiah glares at him and barks back,

" You bet my holy ghost I did you Jewish bastard. I'll throw you into the flames of hell and turn you to ash like the rest of your kind."

He adjusts his stance ready to take a hit from an unholy entity.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Raldo snaps his head and whole fucking back. Trying to keep his fucking damn cool.
He doesn't know what the fuck to say to this greasy haired piece of shit that is standing in front of him.
Where did they find him??
His whole body is shaking with rage.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Marlee walks in into the screaming match between man-bun and the religious nut. She's amused by the fight but overhears Isaiah's strong choice of words.

"Yo, what the [CENSOR], dude!" She yells at Isaiah. "NOT cool to make jokes like that at all, freak."
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:22 pm

He snaps his head towards the female that interrupted his exorcism.

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS YOU PROSTITUTE! YOU'RE WHORE SINNING SOUL DOESN'T BELONG HERE"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Raldo Gets in front of Marlee making sure he doesn't throw something at her like he did to him.

"I think it's best for you to GET OUT of the kitchen Isaiah" He threatened
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Cash mopes into the room in his blue satin pj's holding a mug that says Cash in big letters with a star next to it. He looks really tired and is making his way to the coffee maker.

"Goodmorning guys, it's kind of early to re-enact Game of Thrones... don't ya think?" He obviously has been listening to bits and pieces of the argument. "Anybody want a cup of coffee?" he offers.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Isaiah sees another sinner enter the room. They were trying to ambush him weren't they? He clenches his fist.

"More sinners I see... You're trying to take down the only hope left for this crude and despair filled world...HUH?!"

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Since it is still early in the morning, Satoshi is a bit groggy from the few hours of sleep he got last night. As he enters the kitchen, he sees that Isaiah and JeRaldo both in defensive stances. He also see a bible on the floor and picks it up to hand it to Isaiah.

"Is something going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D Day (Justice for Isaiah)   D Day (Justice for Isaiah) Clock10

Back to top Go down

D Day (Justice for Isaiah)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next