The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)

Go down 
+3
Kiki/Lolo
Gobi
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 10:54 am

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope this triple eviction stress has been treating you well! We may be almost at the end, but don’t count out any game changing twists JUST yet" She laughs evilly and then she turns to the nominees. "Gobi, Donovan and Garfield. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to SAVE (keep in the game). Andre, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 10PM EST.

When voting, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Gobi stands up. "Well. I could try to convince you guys to keep me since I'd be good for going after Peaches and Andre down the line, but. Let's face it, you guys probably already made your decisions, I'm toast." He gives a dissatisfied shrug. "Least I went out with a fight. You guys know who I'm rooting for to make it to finals." He sits back down, trying to make peace with the fact he's probably out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Donovan then stands up and clasps his hands together "We're getting to the point where it's hard to evict someone. I can't say anything bad about these people cause they are good people despite a little disagreement or misunderstanding with Gobi. But that's okay. I want y'all to make the decision based on whatever you base it on. That said, if I'm evicted, I'll die in the jury house and then proceed to haunt everyone that didn't keep me." He smiles then sits down
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Garf didn't want to stand up because he wasn't feeling good but he stood up anyways. He rubs the back of his neck and smiles "I came into this house not knowing I was going to go this far and look at me now...look at all of us." He spreads his arms out and points at the lot "You guys made it and I couldn't be any happier." He coughs "Plus I really have nothing bad to say about these two." He smiles at both Donovan and Gobi. He did his best to stay in and he knew a lot are going against both him and Gobi so he wasn't mad.

He pats his chest "I may not be the best at this game but I sure am happy that I come this far and I have nothing against all of you because you are here to win it it's totally understandable to be like this." He stays quiet for a moment "If I get evicted well then what's done is done, can't do anything but I'll leave feeling a lil better about myself." He shoves his hands in his pockets and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:02 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in.” She pauses then turns to Donovan, Garfield and Gobi. "By a vote of 3-0-0....
...Donovan, you are safe. Garfield and Gobi, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:07 pm

Donovan smiles hearing that he is safe but then frowns remembering what it cost...everything "he hugs Garfield tight "I am so sorry Gar. I am going to miss you so much and I'm glad to call you one of my best friends. I'm gonna try to win for you!"

He then hugs Gobi "Know that I don't have any ill feelings towards you. You were playing the game and didn't know what to do that quickly in that moment. I lost trust in you...gamewise but that's it...the game isn't meant to be personal. I'll see you on the outside for sure"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Peaches stayed seated. She just smiled to herself until she realized it wasn't just Gobi leaving, Garf was going to the jury house too. She waved goodbye to Garf. She was definitely going to miss him and his big heart of gold. She decided to put game aside and stand up, she hugged Garf. ''I'm gonna miss you.'' She took a step back and crossed her arms as she looked at everyone saying goodbye.

Everything was fine until Gobi walked her way, she just silenty wheezed and turned around to the memory wall, muttering some words. ''See you never.'' She stays there, waiting for Gobi and Garf to leave so the lizard's face would finally be in white and black.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:41 pm

Once the votes were read, Ivy stood up to say goodbye to Garfield and Gobi. She quickly gave Gobi a hug. "No hard feelings, right?" She smiles softly. "You played a great game, sweetheart. You should be really proud of what you accomplished."

She then turns to Garfield. "Oh my sweet darling, Garfield," she hugs him tightly. "I'm sorry. I hate to see you leave. You're such a great guy. Have fun in the jury house you two."

While the others are saying bye she turns to Donovan. "Congratulations on making it to Final Five, sugar." She smiles at him and playfully elbows him.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:44 pm

He let out a big sigh. I did my best though. He scratches his chin "Well I-"he stops when Donovan hugs him tight "Ooh lil buddy I am going to miss you big time and I am glad I got to meet your funny ass well not your booty but you know what I mean...I would love to see you again out from this game and meet your lovely girlfriend." He ruffles his hair "Glad you are still in bestie."

After he Don stepped back he saw Peaches approaching him then hugs him. He felt this overwhelming saddness hit him "I...I am sorry for everything and I know this is a game but I want you to know that I have always believed you were going to go far so...I am happy for you like really." He hugs her then rubs his neck. He tried not to sound overjoyed that she finally hugged him after all this time. He turns to face Sergio and Ivy then hugs them both "You know you two are perfectly fine together and I can see how much you two care for one another..." He smiles "Your kids are going to be so proud you are doing this for them oh and please invite me to your future wedding!"

He goes up to Andre "No hard feelings dude, you were just playing a game and here to win it for good...your mom must be very happy so keep it up." He takes a deep breath and smirks "Glad I met y'all...so many different personalities and backgrounds...this game made me open my mind on many things plus!" He stretches out his shorts "I think this game made me loose too much ahah...game on and good luck everyone...much love to everyone from me."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:01 am

Welp, the game officially doesn't matter anymore. Gobi's out, and he while he doesn't feel as satisfied as Sam did to leave, he was happy enough with his game overall. Seventh wasn't half bad.

He goes up to Don and Sergio to hug them goodbye. "See you guys, I'm rooting for you. Sorry again, Don," he says, regarding the time he nominated him. "...Also. Don't let the princess make you think you're safe. Cause' you're not," he advises to both of them in a hushed voice.

He hugs Ivy back, in spite of never having spoken to her. Her words definitely did soothe him, though. "You did what you had to do. Congrats on final 5," he says, warmly.

Seeing as he had nothing to really say to Peaches or Andre that wouldn't get censored, he turns to Garf, ready to make his grand exit. "Hey big guy. I've been waiting since day one to do this," he announces, then immediately jumping on him to give him a big ol' smooch. He looks over to Peaches with a cheeky smirk, remembering back to when she would torment him in the same way earlier on in the game. She deserves a taste of her own medicine, he thinks.

"Welp, that's it for us," he says, climbing off of Garf and taking his hand. "We are OUTTIE~!" he cheers, dragging Garf behind him and out the house entrance. He's looking forward to escaping this house with Garf on his side, even if it's without the win he was so set on fighting for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:02 am

Andre nods at Garfield. "Thank you, I appreciate that. You're a good guy." He then looks at Gobi. "Sorry you got got, but you know I had to get you before you got me. You would've done the same."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:17 am

Peaches had a shit eating grin all over her face, which immediately fell to the floor along with her jaw when she saw the scene standing before her. She starts telling herself that it's fine and she's not jealous, but deep inside, volcano Peaches had erupted. She just bit her lip so hard that she noticed it started to bleed when Gobi and Garf left the house. "F*ck him. He's out anyway, it's whatever! I don't give a f*ck."

She walks to the kitchen counter and takes a paper towel, cleaning her mouth. "I don't really give a f*ck." She cleans her lip with Andre next to her. "Do I look like a give a f*ck Andre? Because I don't." She frowned, you could see the pits of hell through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:50 am

He smiles at Ivy and elbows her back "Wham bam, thank you ma'am You too!" He then sees the whole kiss, FINALLY. God I have shipped them for so long he then looks over at Peaches and frowns...that has to be hard to watch. He walks over and rubs her back "it's going to be okay, don't let it get to you. Easier said than done, I know. Just be the bigger person"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 am

After saying his goodbyes he turns to face Gobi "We did our best and hey we came so far that I don't believe it myself plus got to meet the others and you." He smiles but looks confused "Do wha-?!" His lips are sealed by Gobi's sudden lips. His mind starts going crazy:
Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Tenor
After the kiss he didn't have time to react since Gobi dragged him out of there, he just let him drag him out and he turns red as a tomato while nervously smirking. He just felt his soul leave his body. Then they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)   Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Live Eviction (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1