The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+2
Kiki/Lolo
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 11 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. It's been a crazy season and tonight is the semi-final eviction." She then she turns to the nominees. "Donovan and Peaches. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Sergio, as HA you will not be able to vote."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 11PM EST.

When voting to evict, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 6:49 pm

Donovan jumps up while wearing his big sunglasses, his big clown shoes and a hockey jersey too big for him that looks like a dress "so y'all gnarly dudes and dudettes, I should be saved cause....bruh, we're fam. Like I have proven myself as a competitor and as a good friend. It would be totally radical if I was saved but if not, the tsunami gods of the sea will come crashing down on your house man. Thank you." He then sits down and pats Peaches leg while smiling
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Peaches is wearing silver hoop earings, a beautiful purple off shoulder ruffled jumpsuit, silver high heels and the Amethyst necklace Paula gave her. Her hair was looking more natural without the extensions, it was styled in a casual wavy look. She smiles and pats Donny's hand before standing up.

''Mom, Tenniya, Dad, I love you guys, can't wait to see you.'' She turns to her housemates. ''To my fellow housemates, this experience has been crazy, I've had an insane amount of fun, and from the bottom of my heart, I want to say that I love all of you. If I go tonight, I can say I will miss Ivy's Trey stories, Sergio's farts at midnight, Donny's hyena laugh and Andre's friendship. We've all gone through so much, through thick and thin, and being so close to the end, I feel like I should stay. I have fought hard enough, and I want to stay to prove that I want to win this game with all my energy. Thanks loves.'' She sits back down with one leg crossed over the other, waiting for the results.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Once all of the votes are in, Val returns back on the screen in the living room. She eyes each and every contestant seriously. "HouseGuests... the votes are in." She pauses then turns to Peaches and Donovan.
...And for the second time this season we have a tie. Sergio, please stand at the front of the room and cast the tie-breaking vote."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:10 pm

Sergio sheepishly stands up.
"It sucks tremendously to be in this position and I was hoping it would not come to it so much. It is with a heavy heart that I must evict one of the most fiercest competitors.....Peaches. I'm so sorry, but Donovan has been there for me since the start and I can't bring myself to do this to him."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:14 pm

"...Peaches, you have been evicted from The Mad House and are the eighth member of the jury. Please, say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door." Val watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm

Peaches was shocked. She knew Sergio and Ivy didn't promise anything, but being close to them, she didn't expect this. When she heard her name, her heart dropped and shattered. 11 weeks... for nothing. She stood there seated for some seconds before she reacted and stood up. Her hands were shaking, she was out of the game, and it was the toughest pill to swallow. She turned and looked at Ivy, and noticed Ivy wasn't looking back. Most of them were struggling to make eye contact. Afterall they had just destroyed her chances of winning so close to the end.

Week 11 - Live Eviction H0Py6fC

She was shaking when she hugged Andre tightly for a while. "You need to win, please. I love you so much and I'll be working those jury votes for you. Thank you so so much for being there for me, I can't thank you enough Andre. You're not a villain, you're not mean. You are kind and caring, you just have a hard shell." She pulled away and hugged Sergio, he could feel her cold shaky hands. "I get it Sergio, please don't feel bad. You have a heart of gold and Ivy is a lucky girl. Don't listen to Katherinne."

She pulled Ivy into a warm hug. "My beautiful Ivy and substitute mother. I can't thank you enough for your advice. You need to come down to Atlanta with me and visit my mom. You go out there and represent black girl magic." Her eyes got wet when she saw Donny, her voice cracked a bit, but she took a deep breath and avoided the tears. "You can win this game and I am rooting for you too if Andre can't win. You're the best, and I have nothing but respect. You were the better one at campaigning and it's all fair game. Whitney is probably jumping all happy and stuff haha." She takes a step back and looks at all of them together.

"Thank you all for making this experience worth every second. I love you all!" She smiled and took her bag. She opened the door and turned to them one last time. "The baddest has left the house." She blew a kiss and left leaving a cold awkward silence.

Last edited by Peaches on Mon May 27, 2019 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Ivy let's out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Her eyes begin to water as she stands up to give Peaches a hug. "I'm so sorry it had to be like this. I love you so much and don't you EVER forget that you are a beautiful person inside and out." She wraps her arms around Peaches tightly to give her a warm hug.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Gxkl

A tear rolls down her cheek as she watches Peaches leave and her photo turns black and white.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Donovan starts biting his nails during the tie....this could go either way. When he hears Peaches name, he looks over at her and frowns. Yeah it's great to still be in the game but it stinks that she has to go. When she starts to tear up, he starts to as well and shyly gives a smile "I'm going to miss you Peaches. Thank you for everything."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue May 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Andre frowns when Peaches is evicted. He stands up and gives her a hug. He listens closely to everything that she says. "I promise I won't let you down Peaches. I'll see you on finale night. Love you." As she's leaving, he sheds a single tear, trying to keep it together.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1