The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Empty
PostSubject: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 pm

After the limousine finally pulled up in the jury house, everyone went back in. This was Peaches' 1st time in the house, so she just explored around. After a couple minutes, she decides to go eat something. It was late at night and everyone was tired from the tensions and all the talking with Angelica. Peaches opens the fridge and finds a container with blue berries. She sits over the counter and enjoys them one by one.

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Source

Peaches was over it, nobody wanted her here, atleast that's what she thought. So far she didn't have the chance to sit down and process what happened the night before... she went home! She started to think about Gobi and Garf. How she beat Gobi but he went out with something: Garfield. She went home the following week and left empty handed. Thinking about everything and how close she was made a tear roll down her cheek. This was the 1st time she got caught up in feelings since she became the replacement nominee.

As she cleans her face, Garfield comes in. Earlier in the jury roundtable, they just gave eachother looks but didn't talk. ''Uh... hi Garf. Thought everyone was asleep.'' She offers him blue berries.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Garfield walks into the kitchen to look for a healthy snack to munch on then he see's Peaches standing there, eating. He's afraid to approach her due to her outbursts towards the other jurors and how she was towards him but he already forgot about that and pushed it to the side. He kept pulling up his bottoms up due to his weight loss so he put on a pair of joggers he had. He notices her eyes looking tired and...was she crying earlier?

"Uh h-hi..." He looks down at the berries and grabbed a few "I was um not tired and a bit hungry."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Thu May 30, 2019 7:43 pm

Peaches smiles. Maybe they all didn't hate her afterall. She puts the berries down and hops off the counter. ''Yeah. I'm hungry too, I've just been so stressed lately and my body is just drained from the game.'' She hugs him. ''It's nice to see you. It sucked to see you go home.''

She takes a deep breath. ''Do the jurors hate me? Please be honest Garf. Don't avoid the question like you always do. I need an honest answer.'' She frowns, clearly nervous about whatever that was going to come out of Garf's mouth. ''Actually... you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I also don't think Gobi would like you to talk to me.'' She looks up to make eye contact with Garf. He can clearly see her red wet eyes.

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Big-Brother-Over-The-Top-2016-10-16-03-09-47-672
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 3:38 pm

"Heh ever since the non stop slop, it made me feel very weak and sick so I had to take some meds for that but I haven't really eaten much since the eviction just little things..." He hugs her back and smiles "It's okay I mean it was going to happen, eventually but it's nice to see you too."

That question made him feel uncomfortable "I...don't like this but if you want me to be honest, I think a few here don't like you and you must know who I am talking about but I cannot speak for the rest..." he clearly knows she has been crying. He raises his eyebrows when she mentioned Gobi "Uhh what?? W-wait first of all, nobody really has the right to tell me who I can and cannot talk to." He puts his hands on his hips "Second uhh um w-we are not...nevermind but yea I can still talk to you if that's ok with you too?"

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 5:56 pm

Peaches half smiles. She sniffs. "Thanks Garfield! Yeah, I don't really think about us like that anymore... I'm just happy we can be friends even after all of this." She smiles. "I completely agree, you will be of good company in here, I doubt the others want to talk about the game still. I just think we should all move on." She crosses her arms. "I also wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings. I never want to be vulnerable, so when this all happened I choose to build a wall around myself."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10Fri May 31, 2019 9:14 pm

He smirks "Yea I would like that plus I still owe you one though...both of us cooking something." He puts his hand on her shoulder "You know i was never angry nor hated you for all the stuff that happned." He sighs

"Don t worry about it and it's totally understandable but I'll let you know one thing that never ever did it cross my mind to mess with your feelings like that, I don't do that just...I'm not like that." He thinks for a moment "Building a wall around does tend to help, believe me but it also messes you up, I want you to be you and don't let anyone else mess around with your emotions, ok? You're a good person..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)   Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Closure - (PRIV RP Peaches & Garfield)
Page 1 of 1