The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire

Go down 
+12
Devika
Haleigh
Rita
Fifi
Nate
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
J.C.
CowgirlJamie
Narinder
Chen
Val
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:41 pm

After everyone gets to chatting for a while, Val calls everyone back into the living room. "HouseGuests, please join me in the living room. I have an announcement to make."

Val waits until everyone has been seated. "14... 15... 16... good! Everyone's here," she gives them a sinister smirk. "I hope you've all had a nice time getting to know one another. Enjoying getting settled in... because your time of comfort is over. Welcome... to HELL WEEK." She chuckles.

"What is Hell Week? Well, as you can imagine, it's nothing pleasant. To survive this week, you'll be put through grueling competitions and social hell like no other season has seen before. To start off, you will ALL be have-nots. Cold showers, slop and no comfort. How's that for a first week?" She laughs. "You'll be have-nots for as long as you remain in 'Hell'. The only way out? To earn a ticket to heaven.

How you're able to earn a ticket to heaven will be revealed at a later date. For now, get working on that social game. It could be your only saving grace." She smirks. "Ta-ta for now, HouseGuests. Enjoy Hell."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Chen looked around. He didnt really get to know most of these people, so he needed to step it up. “Hell Week? I survived Hell children, this should be easy.” He said, making a mental note to go to the DR and apologize to his children.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:46 pm

"Not good," Naz mutters, mostly to herself. It beats washing dishes, she supposes, but jeez. What a way to start something that was supposed to be a nice diversion if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Jamie had just been settling into her room with the rest of the girls when the announcement was made. She'd make her way back downstairs quickly, and made it a point to study Val's performance. There was always something you could learn from your fellow performer, at least that's what Jamie thought, some little nuance to pick up and make part of her.

She was so busy focusing on what Val was doing that she didn't pay much mind to what she was saying until afterwards, when everyone else had begun to discuss it. She stayed silent for a moment to try and pick up on it, and once she did, she added her own two country fried cents.

"Can't be much worse than sloppin' the hogs in the winter. Pretty sure we'll be juuuust fine."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 pm

J.C. frowned a bit at hearing the news but quickly turned that frown into a determined look. “A bit of a setback but I’m used to dealing with the pressure. I’ll bounce back. Guaranteed.”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Mark burst out laughing. "HA! This is literally my life. I think I'll live." He crossed his arms and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:51 pm

"You're killing my game Val, cold showers don't bode well for a man"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Nate scoffs, crossing his arms. "Well, I've had worse. We're on TV - the slop can't be as bad as some of the stuff I've had on the road, and they've got an obligation to keep us up and runnin'. They won't be able to make things all that bad, mark my words."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:55 pm

Fifi was in shock. "H-have-nots!?" She remembered from last season how terrible it was watching those houseguests suffer through being have-nots. Especially Peaches and Garfield. She knew it would have to come up eventually but on DAY ONE??? She was NOT here for the sudden news! "No,no no....My goodness, I'M NOT READYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" She clung onto J.C. and Jamie who were both sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:56 pm

“Oh, I guess that’s true! They can’t punish us too much, right?” Chen nodded at Nate’s statement.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Rita isn't fond of the implications of her being in hell, frowning and shuffling a little on her feet. She's a good person! Not some evil wretch! She keeps her mouth shut, however. She should be able to make it through this. She just has to win the heaven ticket! How hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Haleigh scratches the back of her head. "What's slop?" She questions. "It's that some type of fancy name for Slime?"
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Jamie nearly gets the wind knocked out of her when Fifi clings to her, huffing a little and looking up at her face. "Uh...Is it that bad?" She asks curiously, quirking her brow. She imagined Nate was more likely to be right, but it might be best to hear it from someone who probably had seen this show before.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 pm

"Girl it's terrible!! Ice cold showers, they might as well give us a pot to piss in!! And I neeeeds my beauty sleep! I can't be wakin' up lookin' crazy. And feedin' us ALL slop?? Ooo, I can't I just can't." Fifi takes in a deep breath to calm down some.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Devika sat quietly to herself, pondering the circumstances of the game. While she wasn’t so bothered by the idea of cold water or a lack of comfort, Hell Week in of itself encouraged deception. Suddenly, this week became a week where survival triumphs anything else, and she had no killer edge. She would do the best she could, but surviving the impossible wasn’t her strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm

"They're gonna make us eat SLIME?!?!" Haleigh is shocked! "Why would they do such a thing??" She starts a panic along side Fifi
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:11 pm

So...Not too much different than what Val had just described. Jamie quirked her brow a bit at how dramatic Fifi was being, but maybe it was worse than it sounded? "Uh...Well, if it'll make ya feel any better, We'll be with ya every step of the way?" Sentimental? Yes, but it was worth a shot and it fit her character.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Rico drug his hands down his face. "Aw COME ON! That nasty slop?! GREAT! Can't freakin' wait!" He said sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

He looks around at everyone reacting. He hears Haleigh talk about... slime. "Uh... I think it's just like... weird oatmeal? It's bad, but not toxic..."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:23 am

As Birdy listened to her fellow housemates complaints, she decided she needed to do something, “Oooohoooo~” Birdy calls to the housemates while standing on a short table. “Listen to me everyone! We will all be ok! It looks bad, but nobody got tough without it being kinda rough, eh? We can do this, and we can come out on top! Kaden, cold showers are great for your skin! And Haleigh, nobody died from the food yet, and slime is good for your bones, just plug your nose when you eat it and you won’t even realize that it doesn’t taste good! And Fifi, dear, we’re all here together! We’ll make sure that even if we aren’t physically comfortable, we can comfort each other! We can do this! For the good of ourselves, for the prize, and for all our friends and families, biological or not, WE. CAN. DO THIS!!!”  Birdy imagines an American flag behind her as she poses with one hand over her heart before stepping down from the table.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:02 am

"This is no challenge because hell isn't real! Ho ho!" Nigel seems at peace with Val's twist, as surprising this may be for this ol' lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:14 pm

... That's it? That's the twist? Just... everyone is a have-not?

Interesting. Bertrand figured though that earning a 'ticket to heaven" must be something very important for everyone's games...

He got up and walked spewing "Hey, I'll take this over a Night 1 eviction any day."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Nate can't help but raise an eyebrow at Birdy's statement. He gets that she's trying to be encouraging, but... "Who said slime was good for your bones?" He asks, leaning his head to the side inquisitively. "That seems like something that someone'd find out by accident, not on purpose.

He'll bite, though. "Pointy-chin's right. It's not slime," In response to Haleigh's comment, he can't help but feel at least a little compelled to correct her. "In my experience, it's kinda like bad chili. Not anything you'd want to eat, just nothing good," He sighs. "Well, it's edible, and that's all you can ask for. I'm sure I've had worse, 'n so long as I don't get sick from this, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire   Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Trial By Hellfire
Page 1 of 1