The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Empty
PostSubject: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Mark had made himself a sandwich, thankful to be out of hell. He stretched his arms and sighed as he continued to eat. The party last night left him feeling beat. 
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Out of nowhere, Nigel arises, holding Mark's outstretched arms tightly as he peeks on his palms. "Halt, I've sensed I must do this, give me your palm, it's a must read!" He looks deadpan serious!
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Mark dropped his sandwich when Nigel took his hands. *Where did he come from????* "Oh! Hey purple guy! What uh... What are you doing there?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 pm

"I felt incoming danger coming from you! I need your palm, so I can know your future!" He is stills worried and serious, holding Mark's arm.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Mark raised his eye brows. "WHOA DUDE... you can tell my future just by looking at my hands? SICK! Tell away!" He stared intensely at his own palms, waiting for something magical to happen. 
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Nigel pokes his fingers in Mark's palm, looking at it rather seriously, with a intense face he never did before. "Mark... If you finish this sandwich you will have a food infection so bad you will need to be medically evacuated from this show. Drop it."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Mark gasped and threw the sandwich so hard it stuck to the wall with a SPLAT. "Dude! You are a life saver!!!! Are you like a wizard or something?" 
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm

"I am nothing but a simple human being with an vast, open mind!" He drops the serious face and smiles, releasing Mark's palm from his hands as he does so. "Don't be bedazzled, I am no match to your musical talent!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Mark chuckled. "Aw shucks! I take it you enjoyed my performance last night then?" He wiggled his brows. "And don't sell yourself short! YOU CAN LITERALLY TELL THE FUTURE! You're a wizard and you can't convince me otherwise!"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:12 pm

"I wasn't there, but yeah, I read it you have success ahead. No spoilers." He giggles to Mark. "And please, I'm no wizard... It's more like a witch."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Mark squeed and shook in excitement. "I knew our band would make it big some day!" Mark rests an arm on the counter. "A witch huh? SICK! Don't go set'n curses on me or noth'n!" He joked and winked.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:21 pm

"I don't think I will set any curse on you, unless you come into my righteous path!" He is smiling as he says that, even if it MAY sound creepy. "And don't go getting all happy about that, just because I predicted it doesn't mean you can change the future, keep the hard work."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:25 pm

*Note to self, don't piss off the witch!* Mark noted in his mind. "Oh don't worry! If I stop working hard for the band, you can assume I'm dead!" He laughed. "Can you do any other magic?" He asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 pm

"Oh, I can predict stuff, sense auras, talk to animals and plants and I have this very special bond with nature." Nigel lists, like it's nothing special at all. "I wish I could do more, I'm so restricted in my magic community back home!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Mark's eyes sparkled. "That's soooooo cooool! You're like a witch, an elf, and a Disney princess all rolled up into one purple blob!" He laughed. "C-can you teach me some magic?" Mark looked at him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:34 pm

"But you're magic, already! Everyone is." Nigel is always up for someone who wants to get into the magical way of living, so he just smiles.

"You just need to work on it! Maybe try finding what can connect you to the spiritual world? Probably music." He thinks, eyes widening as he does remember a good example. "Oh! My friend back home played and harp and could predict the following day's weather with his tunes!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Mark gleamed and stared down at his hands. "I-I'M MAGIC???" His mind was being blown every which way right now. "OH! So if I play my drums hard enough, I'll like... break into another dimention or something?" He pondered. "That would make for a really interesting performance on stage..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm

"I don't think so?" He worries Mark's imagination is going too far. "But maybe if you do it properly, it will bring joy upon people. Don't you just agree spreading happiness and turning into a model for people that look up to you isn't magic?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Mark made a pouty face when his drumming dimention theory got debunked. "Yeah yeah! I get what you're saying! When my band mates and I get on that stage and get the crowed PUMPED, it's like a wave of magic hits ya!" He pounded his fist into his hand to emphasize it.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:49 pm

"A wave of magic so, but so strong. Not even me can understand properly." He is being a little over it, but he just want Mark to feel good right now. "I may be an experienced witch, but you just blow me away in so many ways! Shocker!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Mark chuckled and raised a brow at Nigel. "I'm flattered. Are you try'n to butter me up?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:53 pm

"No. I would never. I'm rock hard honest." He lies.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:58 pm

Mark let out a hardy laugh and placed his hand on Nigel's shoulder. "I'm just mess'n with ya bud!" He released his shoulder and let out a sigh. "It's nice to meet some one who is a little more chill and open minded. I feel like some of the others can be real sticks in the mud." He scoweled remembering the treadmill incident and how the others blew it out of proportion. 
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:01 pm

"I really don't know most of the cast properly. Besides Devika and Chen, I didn't talk meaningfully to anyone, so I can't relate completely with how you feeling." He says. "But if you do think that, I'm glad, you can always come to me to... chillax."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Mark smiled at the confirmation of a possible friendship. "Dev's, cool. I just hope she doesn't hate me. I may have accidentally inflicted pain on her one or two times.... Chen's probably not a fan of me either.... Wow, I need to step up my social game." Mark furrowed his brows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)   Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Palm Reading (Private RP Mark/Nigel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next