The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition

Go down 
+2
Bertrand
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:35 pm

"Hello, HouseGuests!" Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Welcome to this weeks Power of Immunity competition! Bertrand, Chen, Haleigh, Kaden, Lacey, Nate, Nigel and Rico are the only ones playing in this competition. The rest of you, please take a spot in the peanut gallery!"

Val waits for the HouseGuests to get settled and then continues.

She clears her throat. "Welcome to the competition! Here's how it'll work: In this challenge, you’ll be scored in pairs, but will still be competing individually. One by one you will try to guess which contestants faces are morphed into the picture in front of you! You will only be able to move on once you get each person right for each picture. The two pairs that complete this the fastest will win Immunity and a special power!

And I’m sure you’re all wondering who your partner might be. Well, we based them off of your lists from earlier and the pairs are: Bertrand & Nate, Chen & Rico, Haleigh & Kaden and Lacey & Nigel. Understood? Great... get ready to play Facing Your Demons!"

Hey guys! Welcome to the challenge. For story purposes, your characters will be doing a challenge similar to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbSU6-fZPc&t= So, if you're going to roleplay them doing the challenge, that's what they'll be doing!

As for what you guys will ACTUALLY be doing is playing the game Twenty48 Solitaire by Voodoo for iOS and Android. And if you don’t have access to the game on a mobile device, you can play here: https://saymeow.io/games/twenty-48-solitaire on saymeow.io! Your objective is to earn the highest score possible. You will have 20 hours (8:00PM EST) to complete the challenge!

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send a screenshot to your CONFESSIONAL on DISCORD! You are only allowed to send in ONE screenshot. Even if you get a better score after and send us a screenshot after your first screenshot, it will not be counted. And if you do not send a screenshot in by 8:00PM EST it will not be counted.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Doesn't seem like a hard competition. Bertrand hadn't really talked much with the others, but he did recognize their faces at least. And he had help too if it came down to it. Better because Nate was kind of like him: not too social with the others. He quickly nodded at Nate as the challenge began.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Kaden pats Haleigh's back "We got this comp, hands down. Call me the mighty morphin power ranger cause I'm gonna get all these morphs"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:39 pm

"So dREaMy~"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:37 pm

"Congratulations Chen & Rico and Bertrand & Nate! You two pairs have won immunity this week! While you're still in 'Hell' you are free from the threat of eviction.

I also did mention a power that one of you would earn. Rico, because you were the top player you have the power to save either Haleigh or Kaden. Whoever you do not save, will join Nigel and Lacey (the last place team) as the final nominees for the week. Haleigh and Kaden, you can make your pleas here. And immediately after, Rico will decide who to save."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm

"Please, Rico" she begs
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Chen ran through the competition pretty slowly. Luckily, his partner Rico pulled it out.

"HELL YES! HELL YES, RICO! HELL YES!... Wait, we're still in Hell?" Chen jumped up, pretty high for a 50 year old, but stopped at the mention of still being in Hell. "We're still on slop? Screw these producers with these dumb twists. Good job, though, Rico." He offered Rico a high-five.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Kaden smiles and nods at Haleigh I guess she'll be easy to manipulate. he then hears the announcement and looks at Rico "if you save me, I'll return the favor. Saving me wouldn't put a target on your back since Haleigh probably wouldn't have hard feelings about being on the block"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Rico slams his hand on his podium. “HELL YEAH! That’s how you do it! We did it, Chen!” He picks up the old man and swings him around. He rests Chen down gently.

He then hears Val say he has this power to save Haleigh or Kaden. ”This is a good opportunity to save a good contender and make a good ally...” he thought to himself. He ponders for a moment. “Val... I’m gonna save the ever-so-athletic Kaden. he spoke. He gulps a lump in his throat down.

“Dear Bigf- God... Dear GOD... uh... please don’t let this be a mistake....” he said doing a praying motion. He smiles to Kaden. “I hope thsi won’t put a target on me, Kaden! And, I’ll keep that kept in my back pocket!” He said, referring to Kaden’s Favor.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 am

Kaden smiles and walks up to Rico to shake his hand "Thank you chap. It won't be a mistake cause I'm a man of my word"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:17 am

Rico shook his hand in return. “Good to hear it, Kaden. It’s been a pleasure.” He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition   Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Power of Immunity Competition
Page 1 of 1