The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drawing Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

The Drawing Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Rico was very dehydrated. All this slop kept absorbing liquids like a sponge! He stumbled into the kitchen... when he saw a drawing on the fridge? “Oh? Who’s playing Picasso in the house?” He muttered to himsef.

It took him a moment to realize... that the drawing was Haleigh crying... and Rico was there too, saying sorry.

He grabs his head. “Oh no... Did I really make her that upset?” He asked himself. He sighed as he opened the fridge for a water bottle...
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:15 pm

"Hey Rico!" Haleigh yells behind him waving her hands. "Do you like my drawing?" She smiles. "I worked really hard on it! I hope I nailed your appearance!"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:07 am

Rico jumps at Haleigh’s sudden apperance. “Ah! O-Oh... it’s you...” he sighs.

He looks at the drawing again. Not wanting to make her any more sad that she already may be...

“Y-Yeah! You drew me really good! Definitely captures my true emotion!” He says, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:42 am

"Yeah! It shows the betrayal and pain on both of our sides!" she smiles "I really got my frustration out on drawing this picture! Plus, with the help of Lacey motivating me on my artwork I wouldn't have been able to finish it!"

She sighs at the drawing "Do you like it?" she asks Rico
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:41 pm

Rico smiles awkwardly. "Don't hurt her feelings, Rico... Don't make this situation worse..." He thought to himself.

"Ah... y-yeah! No one really draws me... so I'm flattered!" He smiled genuinely this time.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:54 pm

"I'm glad you like it!" she smiles "So happy to see that you're not biased towards my creative skills. Cause if you were, you would have disagreed on my talent, even tho you're the prime reason as to why I'm in purgatory." she brushes her hair behind her ear.

"Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 pm

Rico froze for a moment. "Ask me something... What could she possibly want?" he thought to himself.

"Uh... Yeah! What do you need, Haleigh?" He smiles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:33 pm

Haleigh wanted to give Rico a hard time by leading him into the suspense...

and then she blurted out the words. "I'm a little annoyed about how you saved Kaden instead of me. I understand he looks athletic but he didn't perform as well as I did?" she questions Rico getting closer into his personal bubble making things a little more uncomfortable for him.

The Drawing Aftermath D77co68-d1b1c763-d847-4768-b96c-e16ac22a5d32.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZDc3Y282OC1kMWIxYzc2My1kODQ3LTQ3NjgtYjk2Yy1lMTZhYzIyYTVkMzIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Rico smiles very awkwardly. "A-Ah! Uh... I mean..." He sighs.

"C'mon, Rico! Get out of this situation!" He thought to himself.

"Haleigh... I wasn't even like, trying to get you evicted... I figured you'd survive against Nigel... that dude gives me the heebie-geebies!" He exclaimed. "I even voted him out instead of you!" He put his hand on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:15 pm

"I don't think you understand, Rico Montoya."

-Background music begins to intensify.-

"My mother and father are colossal fans of this show, and for them to see their only child evicted the first week is very disconcerting" she breathes heavily. "I WANTED that horse Rico Montoya. and you stripped those chances away from me. I think you should start watching your ba-"

-Music breaks rythem-

Rico wrote:
"I even voted him out instead of you!"

"You what?"

The Drawing Aftermath D77co5v-032983e3-9c64-43cb-9724-5b63ef9dae00.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZDc3Y281di0wMzI5ODNlMy05YzY0LTQzY2ItOTcyNC01YjYzZWY5ZGFlMDAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Rico winces at Haleigh's demeanor becoming more and more frightening. He tries to cover himself from the looming threat of Haleigh's Wrath.

Her abrupt pause caused Rico to open one eye. "I... I didn't vote to evict you! I voted Nigel! I based it purely on interactions!" He said shakily. He wasn't sure how Haleigh would react... but he's trying his best to explain himself, whilst cowering in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drawing Aftermath   The Drawing Aftermath Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Drawing Aftermath
Page 1 of 1