The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?

Go down 
+3
Narinder
Haleigh
Val
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:50 pm

Before the first House Ambassador competition of the season, Val calls everyone into the living room to make an announcement. Once everyone is in the living room, she begins to speak.

"Hello, HouseGuests. I'm sure you all know that Mad House is a game full of twists and turns, and this season is no different. Already we've had Hell Week and the Purgatory twist. But I do have another twist for you and I promise it won't be the last.

This season, you'll have to put your trust in someone other than yourself, because for the first time ever you'll be playing in Duos. That's right! Even though you're competing individually, your actions will have an effect on both you AND your partner.
-If one of you wins the HA, the other will not be HA but will be immune.
-When the HA makes their nominations, they will not be nominating two individual people, they will be nominating a pair.
-If one of you wins the POP then you are BOTH safe and if its used then it will save BOTH of the nominees and the HA must renominate another pair.

But who IS your partner? Well... you've already picked them! Remember when I said winning the Ticket to Heaven competition would affect the weeks to come? Well, here it is! And if you aren't sure then here are your pairs:

-Rita & Fifi
-Birdy & Devika
-JC & Jamie
-Narinder & Mark
-Nigel & Lacey
-Nate & Bertrand
-Chen & Rico
-Kaden & Haleigh

...But because Haleigh is in Purgatory... and Kaden is without a partner, he is immune this week. Whoever survives eviction this week will be his new partner the next week. And this will continue for future rounds. Understood? No? Don't care! Go get changed and ready for the next HA competition!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Ddb55vl-95c7c6b4-52bd-461a-8d2f-6c87d4042905.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkZmM3ZmI0LTU5MWUtNDk2OC1iNDYzLWNiNjRlZTQwODIwNlwvZGRiNTV2bC05NWM3YzZiNC01MmJkLTQ2MWEtOGQyZi02Yzg3ZDQwNDI5MDUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"but if Kaden win's the POP, does that mean he can take me out of purgatory and I'm back in the game???"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:17 pm

"Gnarly," said Naz by way of acknowledging that she understood the gist of the twist. Then, in the throes of her Monster crash, she leaned back and started faintly snoring.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:52 pm

Mark beamed at the announcement of who his partner was. "HELL YEAH! It's you and me Naz!" He held a hand up for a high five and noticed she had fallen asleep. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:11 pm

"Yeah baby! I'm currently on cloud numbah 9 since I can't be touched, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm

Rico grimaces. "I'm stuck with the oldest person in the game? Gosh, I hope I don't have to carry him all season..." he thought to himself.

He looks to Chen and gives him a thumbs up. "Let's get it, Chen!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Chen returned the thumbs-up. "We got this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?   Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - A Blessing or a Curse?
Page 1 of 1