The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 am

After all the news he has heard in the past couples of days with the eviction, Purgatory, and working in pairs, J.C. needed a bit of time to unwind and take it easy before the next challenge. He was relieved that he got to work with Jaime since they had been pretty tight since their first meeting. Still, he should find her later in the day and talk out some strategies for the competition going forward. No, However, he decided to lie back on the couch and enjoy a little relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 am

After the first eviction, Devika needed to take some time for herself to figure things out. She had felt guilt over the idea of anyone going home, and seeing how compassionate Haleigh was despite Er staying in the house post-eviction broke her heart. She wanted to rest and calm herself, yet with the game just starting she needed to do what it took to survive in this house... without being cruel, of course.

While she originally wanted to just do some light reading, Jerome’s presence surprised her. The last time they had a full conversation was during him and Chen’s small fight. She felt bad for not speaking up, but she still hasn’t got past the conflict portion of this game. She needed to work on that.

Sitting on the couch beside him, all she could sputter was a small, “hi”.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 am

Despite only hearing a small and silent "hi", it was enough for J.C. to get his attention. He quickly rose up from laying on the couch and looked around until he noticed Devika standing in the living room. Oh boy. Did he feel bad about the way he behave last time he saw her. He definitely got a little carried away in his disagreement with Chen that he spooked off Devika. J.C. never liked to let his tough side get the best of him in a tense situation and Devika was a really sweet girl that he shouldn't have put in the middle of that.

He rubbed the bad of his head. "Hey Devika. What's up with you? Doing a little bit of reading in here?" J.C. was never really the reading type unless reading football plays counts.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:37 pm

”Ah, yes. I was. Or, um, planning to. Unless you want me gone.”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:18 pm

"Nonsense! I don't mind the company." He moves himself from the couch to make space for Devika to sit.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:22 pm

Hesitating for a moment, Devika sat down besides Jerome and shifted her eyes. She had no idea what to say now.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:55 pm

J.C. sighed. "Listen Devika, I really wanted to apologized for how I behaved in the pantry with Chen. I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that and I feel really bad. You're a sweet girl and you don't deserve to be put in the middle of that. I hope you can forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:12 pm

”Ah,” Devika took a deep breath, “Thank you so much for saying that.

She sighed, “I’m sorry, everything’s just felt so weird, since... we haven’t had a single conversation since then? I don’t think any of us have. Did Chen disband the alliance? Did you leave the alliance? I— I-I don’t really know what’s going on...”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:15 pm

"I honestly don't know but I kind of feel that the alliance might be over. Still, that doesn't mean we can't work together some time while in the game. You're smart and have great ideas and I can help you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Devika nodded in agreement, “Oh, y-yes, that’d be nice.”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:52 pm

J.C. smiles. "Excellent. Can't wait to work with you again, Devika."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Devika softly giggled, “Ah, me too, J-Jerome...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)   Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time to Unwind (Private RP w/ Devika)
Page 1 of 1