The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)   Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:43 pm

"Nisha." Tasha sits in her bed, looking at Nisha with a very curious look in her face, she seemed a bit worried as well. "When we baked that cake, I saw there was something happening with you. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"I can't stand to see my friends worried."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)   Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Nisha looked up to see Tasha before laying her head back on the pillow. "I'm just so confused about what happened...wasn't expecting someone to just get expelled. Do you know what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)   Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm

"I see, the Kyle stuff. We kinda need to get used to things like that, it's a game after all. A mad game." She is proud of her own pun. "Besides, I didn't knew you were friends with Kyle."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)   Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Clock10Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:27 pm

"I'm not talking about Kyle...I can understand why he was mad. It's Isaiah, what could he have done to have gotten expelled?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)   Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk (Private RP: Nisha and Tasha)
Page 1 of 1