The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details   Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:21 pm

Shortly before the House Ambassador comp, Val calls everyone into the living room to make an announcement. Once everyone is in the living room, she begins to speak.

"Hello, HouseGuests. I remind you all that there were more twists to come and I’m here to reveal the next twist,” she smirks. “I’m here to introduce to you… The Deal with the De-Val.” She chuckles. “Each week, the audience and fans will vote to give ONE HouseGuest a secret task. If you are successful in completing your task without getting caught, you will be rewarded handsomely. But, if you fail then you will unleash hell into this house. Whether it’s on you or the whole house, well… just don’t fail your task. Or do. It’ll bring up the ratings.” She laughs.

“A few things to note: Once you are given a task, you will not be eligible for another one. You will also be ineligible if you are the HA or their partner. That’s all for now HouseGuests… see you soon!”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details   Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:41 pm

Another twist. A dependant one on the viewers of the show, it seemed. Bertrand shook his head a bit thinking he would not be chosen at all... but then again, Devika was someone who was oddly nominated by America. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details   Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details Clock10Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Rico groans a little. "Great... as if this game wasn't hard enough..." He utters.

He crosses his fingers, hoping he doesn't get chosen to do the first task...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details   Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - The De-Val is in the Details
Page 1 of 1