The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Bertrand entered the room and started pacing back and forth. If he was correct, then someone who he needed to talk to would be right there with him, and they would.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Fifi had walked in and leaned up against the counter. She grabbed a bag of cheetos, opened it and began munching on some. When she saw Bertrand pacing back and forth, she immediately closed the bag and spoke up.

"You wanna tell me why you was shakin' your head at me at the eviction ceremony? Not only that but you were giving me a DISGUSTING look. I really wants know why, 'cause I stated nothin' but FACTS and I don't appreciate you judgin' me if that were the case." She looked at Bertrand waiting for what he had to say for himself.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm

Here we go.

"Thank you, Fifi. I was planning to bring this up with you, but I didn't know how. Thankfully, you've started this talk for me. The point is... I feel you were way too harsh in that spiel you said to Devika. Where did that hostility come from?"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:45 am

Fifi was taken aback by Bertrand's remark. "See THIS is why I wasn't havin' it with you neither. You want to make a POINT that I was too harsh before even gettin' to know what I done been through??? Well why should I tell you where my feelings are comin' from when you've already MADE your point?" Fifi huffed and pushed the bag of cheetos to the side. She'd lost her appetite.

"You agreed that I can come to you with my issues back in the sittin' room but that NASTY look you gave to me said otherwise. I ran up to my bed and CRIED because not only was I feelin' the pain of losin' what I thought was my friend, but I also felt like my PARTNER, was sick of me for speaking MY truth! And I feels like you ain't gonna comprehend what I say, 'cause now you've made it clear who's side you're on."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:57 am

"It may seem like my point is already made, but now that it's just us two, perhaps you can explain your reasoning to me and I will possibly take back my claim of the harshness in your tone back then."

"And..." He sighed quickly. "I apologize greatly if I had any part to do with your emotions running rampant. And that look I gave you was not a sign of me not wanting to do anything with you anymore, it was a sign of me wondering why you got all angry there. You can speak the truth now, and I will not get mad and I will do my best to comprehend it. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 am

"OH, is that what we're doin' now?? Okay, so why don't I now make a point that you're IGNORANT. Since we wanna label each other before discussin' things." Fifi was visibly upset, but she took a deep breath and nodded once Bertrand apologized and explained wanting to hear her out.

"Me and Devika was in an alliance together. An alliance that SHE approached me with. Since then I cared for her like an ally AND a friend would. I was there for her in this game with EVERY decision I made whether it was voting or comforting her while she was the HA. I was nothing but open and honest with her, yet she put more of her trust in a MAN that ended up manipulatin' her in the end! She kept stuff from me and was off playin' the game with a snake, and I didn't appreciate that. But that wasn't what set me off booboo. What set me off was how she COMPLETELY and UTTERLY disregarded me in her speech. She not only made it seem like she was some weak hussy that nobody cared for, but she used SPECIFIC words only I've said to her and I felt like her true colors came out in that moment. So I said what I said and I meant what I meant!" Fifi starts breaking out in tears. "I've lost ALL hope in alliances and now I don't know what I'?ma do!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:33 pm

"Heh. OK. I had that one coming.'"

"I've seen cases in real life like Devika and the... snake, I'll use the nickname you gave him. I think why she did that was because she was on the insecure side, she felt that she could somehow confide in someone who seemed to be very tough rather than be afraid to tell a friend her deal in case she would be chastised. That is just my take. And she... was not too wrong in that speech with the point of anyone caring for her. I mean, I do not believe that is completely true, but what was the point of the majority voting for after keeping her over Nate? She most likely didn't mean to use words you both shared as shade, it was very highly a chance of using terms a new friend taught unironically. And just because one alliance failed, doesn't mean they all will. Have you seen all 7 seasons? Some alliances crumbled, some alliances rose. It's the way this game works."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:21 pm

As Bertrand began speaking, Fifi listened and nodded. It seemed for a while she was agreeing with what he was saying but then she starting shaking her head momentarily. "Nuh-uh. See, what you're doin' now is just provin' my point. She didn't think I was as tough as Kaden was?? I was ALWAYS preachin' how we was STRONG women 'cause homegirl KNEW what she signed up for when she signed that Mad House contract like the REST of us! She KNEW how to compete in these comps, pullin' out several wins or at the very least comin' VERY close to winnin'. She KNEW how to SPEAK HER MIND in these past two eviction ceremonies. Not to dismiss her anxiety issues or whatever she had goin' ON, but the point is that she was much stronger than y'all are givin' her credit for. And what would make her think that Kaden wouldn't chastise her??? 'Cause ol' boy seemed to be doin' that the MOMENT Devika called out his ass 'round Nate's eviction. You sure as hell ain't gonna see ME poppin' off on someone I love 'cause they found out I was lyin' to they face! Why? Because, I'm a straight shooter! I say what I mean and I mean what I say! And since you wanna bring up the situation with her stayin' over Nate, YEAH, let's talk about it!

Fifi snickers as she adjusts herself on the counter. "I have some EXCLUSIVE tea from a source of mine." Fifi didn't waste anytime getting into the details. "I feels like I know WHY Devika was kept over Nate in that moment." Fifi smiles at Bertrand, but it was a smile that was more so covering up the pain she felt behind what she was about to say. "According to my source, Devika and Naz KNEW each other preseason. Mmmhmmm! And apparently Devika herself told this to Kaden since she felt the need to confide in him so much. Kaden himself told this to my source AFTER receiving the news of his family emergency. Why would someone run and tell ANOTHER lie, 'specially one like that after receivin' such news?? And if this is true, then BOTH Devika and Naz could've been playin' all sides of the house with none of the rest of us knowin'! I sure as hell wouldn't have known because ONCE AGAIN there was a lack of communication between me and Devika since our alliance was formed AND Naz...she don't talk to me!! So, who knows! Maybe once the two of them ended up on the block together, it was a matter of choosin' who was best for everyone's game?? You heard how close those votes were, it was nearly a tie."

Fifi closed her eyes tight and shook her head. If this information was true, it only FURTHER confirmed that Devika was never really her friend or ally. And that made her sick to her stomach. She already had enough troubles with Devika and was somewhat hoping Bertrand would say something to make it all seem untrue, but how could one simply deny this without some consideration? She just sat there and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm

"I... agree with you on the fact that she was a competitor. She did so well in the HA competition she won considering she held on to the sword as long as she could, and managed to win the POP despite being dizzy. She also was close to winning either of the competitions on her last week. However, I do not believe that just because you have displayed a skill of yours, it does not mean you still cannot be introverted. She proved that point and I did not think she thought you were not tough, it was just that Kaden was tougher. I also can relate to her suddenly being more vocal at the ceremonies. As you saw with me before Week 3, I was laying low to myself before I had to win the POP and become more active. It is that feeling of excitement knowing you have the chance to prove yourself. And I don't think you're the type to go off without reason, do not worry."

Bertrand was nodding at what Fifi was saying... until she mentioned a certain name. "No offense Fifi, but I believe that is just straight up ludicrous. First things first, Kaden was the one who mentioned it? It's fishy from the start. I still do not know if you are skeptical of whether the dreaded all guys alliance was created by Nate and I, but I have said it is not and that Kaden had made that up. It makes too much sense for him to start another rumor. And second, Devika and Narinder being in the same cast despite allegedly knowing each other makes no sense. I do recall in Season 3, there were 4 pairs of two who knew the other pre-season since that was a twist, but if Devika and Narinder knew each other before coming to this house, why wasn't their relationship addressed as a twist? I highly doubt the casting producers would cast people who knew each other way back." Bertrand looked to the camera after that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Fifi shook her finger at Bertrand. "I never dismissed her as an introvert, so please don't put that word in my mouth." Fifi crossed her arms and nodded. "But YES. She was a HELL of a competitor, and I was SO proud of her!! I just didn't like all of the victimization! And I will admit, she DID communicate with me once or twice, but only at times when shit hit the fan. And guess what? The first time she even victimized KADEN, 'cause I told her that I wanted to speak to him myself, just to see what he was all about? Her reasoning was that he had to be 'defensive' a lot, but sugah.. he wasn't no different up until when he left the game!! So now as a FRIEND and as an ALLY, I feels like I can't even DEFEND her, because she don't WANT me to." Fifi sighed and rubbed her temples.

"The one moment she actually confides in me, she just pushes me out of the situation. I wasn't communicating with Kaden since that talk on HER behalf because of this. She made it clear to me that it was HER business and NOT mine, so all I saids was that I hoped she learned her lesson! If she took offense to that, that's on her. Because I had no ill will, whatsoever. I've dealt with introverted people as well..TWO of my siblings are introverted and I'd speak to them the exact same way! Because we all make mistakes and deserve to be CALLED OUT on them to in order to reflect! I'll NEVER call someone out they name and call them all types of bitches and hoes 'less they did the same to me. THAT'S harsh and THAT's disrespectful! The only thing with me is that I don't SUGARCOAT stuff, 'cause that's not how I was raised. So yeah, my words came from a special place."
-------------
Fifi nodded upon Bertrand relating Devika to his situation before week 3. "I applaud you for that, because that took some GUTS! You took a stand when people was suspectin' you 'cause of the rumor. I'm glad you were able to prove yourself in the end too, 'stead of takin' the fall for it. And I gets what you sayin', I really do. However, that's not going to change how I FEEL at the end of the day. I'm not sayin' you're wrong Bertrand 'cause I RESPECT your opinion and I RESPECT that you're even comin' to talk to me 'bout all this. It means a lot, I want you to know that. I'll consider everything you've said but as of now I think we should just DROP this whole Devika situation. I'll even drop this silly rumor about her and Naz 'cause it's irrelevant now that she's out of the game." Fifi pushed herself off the counter and walked up to squeeze Bertrand tightly.

"My mama always used to remind me over and over that hurt people will HURT people. And right now, I'm HURT, I really am. So I don't wanna speak on Devika till I'm feelin' better 'cause I'm DEEP in my feelins' right now." Her eyes start tearing up but she quickly rubs them dry with her hands. "You don't have to feel the same way I do, but thanks for at least listenin'. And I'm serious. I'll consider everythin' you said." She wanted to make it clear that she was contemplating Bertrand's words as well and not just spouting words back at him. Afterwards, she would look up at the camera as well and simply shrug.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:56 pm

"I am not saying you called her introverted. That came out of my mouth. I just said that since I empathized with her on that level. It's only natural that when things escalate to a boiling hot level, you will more than likely need someone to confide in. I understand why she would come to you during times like that. I do, however, disagree with her choice of victimizing Kaden. He knew exactly what he was doing."

"And that is an admirable approach to life, I suppose." He raises his glasses up. "Very strong points you brought up, even if I disagreed with a few of them."

--

"Thank you for the applause. And if you want to drop the topic, then, by all means, I am willing to as well. There will always be times where one will be mentally or physically unable to talk about a subject that staunchly bothers them. Likewise, I respect your opinion and am glad we had the time to have a conversation about this. A very high chance we will look back onto this."

Oh my. The way she squeezed Bertrand felt weird... but also satisfying? Hopefully, he is not blushing right now since he would. Control, Bertrand. Control. "That is totally fair. Normally, since you are showing tears in your eyes, I would try to sit down and talk to console you, but I will respect your wishes and put out talk to rest for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]   We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi] Clock10

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk [Private RP w/ Fifi]
Page 1 of 1