The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Rico wasn't sure where he stood with Jamie at this point... With the pairs twist being lifted from us, she could easily just ditch Rico... he hopes that won't be the case.

Rico wanted to tell her all about his task... but again, partners thing got lifted, so maybe that wasn't a good thing to tell her.

He waited patiently for Jamie to arrive... twiddling his thumbs all the while.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:00 pm

After winning a challenge and causing quite the stir in the house, Jamie had gone back to laying low for a bit. Overexposure was the worst thing that could happen to a good thing, and she was trying to be conscious. Give the people what they want but leave them wanting more, you know. She found herself heading towards the bedrooms, passing by the boy's one and waving to Rico as she saw him through the open door.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 pm

Rico noticed Jamie through the doorway. He got up to his feet and walked towards her.

"Hey, Jamie!" He uttered. "Can I uh... talk to you for a sec?" He said, shoving his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Hm. So much for a break, she guessed. "Sure thing, Rico. What's up?" She asked, leaning against the hall wall and quirking her brow at her former partner, tipping her hat up to look him the eye a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Rico rubbed his arm a little.

"Sorry for being a little abrupt... I just wanted to know if you still wanna like... work together still?" He asked. He was a little intimidated by Jamie... but, this was his partner after all...

was is the key word.

"Like... You're the best partner I had so far, and I wanted to keep that partnership going!" He smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:04 am

Well. Jamie would be a right fool to turn down an alliance offer, even if it was from someone doomed to be on bottom until the jury phase rolled around. She'd just have to win more POP's, she guessed. After taking just a moment for suspense, she grinned a little and put a hand out. "It's like I said: you're the only motherfucker I trust, Rico. We'll roll together for a while, no worries."

Of course, now that she had accepted this offer, there was a bit of a question on her mind. "Who you thinkin' of pointin' our votes at?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:32 am

Rico smiled widely. “That’s great to hear! Just... thanks. I’m really glad someone can trust me here... especially after all the weeks with Kaden and lies and such...” he chuckles. “Paranoia gets the best of me sometimes...

“But! I’m glad to hear you’re happy to work with me still... even if I’m on the block every week because I didn’t do a silly task.” He smiles as he shook her hand to seal the deal.

She then brings up a good question. “Who to point the votes to? Well, we can take the easy route and go Bert... or take down Lacey, since she did put us up last week, then eventually Devika, our friend. Good way to get revenge!” He states.

“Not too sure I wanna make a lot of waves, though. One accusation or false slip here and I could be sent packing because of this punishment.”

Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 am

Jamie would weigh Rico's words carefully, trying to figure out which of the two options Rico had presented would be best. It was true Bertrand was probably an easy enough target, scrawny boy hadn't exactly been doing too much lately. But then...

Lacey. Jamie was not a big fan of Lacey, for a variety of reasons. And to hear someone else voice discontent about her got the gears in Jamie's head a-turnin'. "You may not be able to make waves, partner," she started, a smirk forming on her face "but I sure as shit can...Are there still gon be two people up alongside ya on the block, or is JC just nominatin' one person?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:41 am

Rico shrugs. “I dunno. If it’s two people, we may need a pawn that could beat her in a vote...” he ponders. “Let’s be real, Mark would work perfectly as a pawn.” He states.

“...Unless I’m sitting next to him.” He gulps. “That’s dangerous. Uh...” he ponders.

“I dunno...” he sighs. “I can’t think of a pawn that I can beat and that can beat Lacey at the same time.”

Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:44 am

"Hm. I can't either, honest." She would admit with a shrug.

"Let's try it from a different angle then: who could we get to vote out Lacey if she was up there? Like, there's me, and there's you if we get you offa there...That's 2 votes already," Jamie would chuckle "and if it's still two fellers up on the block, that's halfway to forcin' the HA to choose, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

Rico ponders. “Rita might be easy to sway to get her vote... maybe Bert too?” He rubs his chin. “I don’t know... I haven’t gotten a good vibe from the rest of the house as of late, so I can’t even tell who is where.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:11 am

"Those two sound like solid enough options, I reckon," she said with a nod, taking a moment to pop her knuckles "I'll talk to 'em for you so the heat won't get back to ya if this blows up in our faces. Maybe see if I can talk em into trying for the POP to get you offa the block while I'm at it...I think we got ourselves a shot at takin down a bull, Rico, what say you?" Those two alone wouldn't be enough, of course, not enough for Jamie anyway, but she already had some other ideas she was bouncing around in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:17 am

He nods. “I hope so... I think they like me enough to take me off anyways... I hope.” He gulps.

“I might just talk to Mark and Naz just in case... I think we’re pretty tight, so they might be able to help us too.” He shrugs. “Cover all the bases, so to speak?”

Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 am

"Hm...Lemme talk to Mark first. Naz I trust, but Mark might be a bit of a, uh...Wild card, I'm guessin." she chuckled. "Let's cover all our bases though. Think that's smart...But Rico? I'm not gonna mention you bein part of this to anyone, I don't want you bringin my name into this. Let's just call each other numbers till we're sure we have 'em on board, y'know? Keep it subtle."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 am

Rico salutes. “Aye Aye, Capt’n Jamie! I’ll be number 2!” He snickers.

“Nah, but I gotcha. Let’s keep it hush hush until we have the numbers.” He states.

Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 am

"Smart boy," she chuckled, giving him the thumbs up "I'll letcha know when it's good to be talkin to Mark, and I'll approach Bert n' Rita for us. Now if you'll excuse me, this ol' girl's gotta head to the stables."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]   So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

So... Where Do We Stand? [PRIV RP W/ JAMIE N RICO]
Page 1 of 1