The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Rico needed to release some tensions before eviction night... he went to the Gym and beat the punching bag up.

He needed to take his mind off of the game for just a moment.

He throws a nasty right hook at the bag. “I’m fine, I’m good.” He utters to himself. He sits dowm after a moment and took a big swig of water. He sighed heavily. “Phew!”
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Mark entered the gym to find Rico exausted from beating the stuffing out the punching bag. Guy must be nervous about the eviction tonight. He walked up to where Rico was and leaned against the wall. "Hey man, how's it hang'n? Letting off some steam before eviction?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:14 pm

Rico lifts his head up. It’s just Mark.

“Ah! Hey, man!” He said, waving at him.

“Yeah, I’m crazy nervous about tonight... I mean, do you see who I’m sitting up there against?” He chuckles lightly, then rubs his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 pm

"Yeah, must be rough. You're up against a sweet old lady and the person who cooks like an angel. I don't envy you." Mark was a little too blunt.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Rico sighed. “Y-Yeah...”

He paused for a moment.

“Mark, listen... I don’t wanna beat around the bush; I need your help.” He explains.

“I really want to stay, but I don’t want to be beggy and needy... I can’t even explain what my task was to justify the reason I’m on the block...” he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Mark raised a brow at him and smirked. "You need my help huh? Alright, I can help ya out buddy! But I hope you know I expect something in return." He smiled and winked. "So you just want me to not vote for ya or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:12 pm

Rico nods. “That’s all I want, Mark. I like to believe that we’re tight, yeah? I mean, I did tip you off about he-who-shall-not-be-named, remember?” He said, shooting him a wink.

“But of course, whenever I get off this block, I owe ya one!” He smiles wide.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Mark smiled at Rico. "You sure did bud, and I won't forget that! I'm down with helping you out. How about in return, if I ever get put on the block, you won't vote for me. A vote for a vote if ya will." He leaned his elbow on Rico's shoulder with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 pm

Rico nods. “Sure! Vote for a vote... fair enough for me, dude!” He smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]   Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let’s Not Beat Around The... Punching Bag [PRIV RP W/ MARK N RICO]
Page 1 of 1