The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:42 pm

It was Peaches' first morning inside the Mad House after so long. She can still recall the stress and the constant knots she felt in her stomach everyday whenever Andre or her werent in power. Today, she woke up very early. She poured herself a glass of apple juice and sat down, sipping on the cold beverage. She couldn't help but wonder what Bromm would think of this funny situation. She told him she'd be at the beach with her girls for the week.

She smiles and looks at the camera. ''Good morning Bromm!'' She giggles. ''I bet you're watching the feeds right now in disbelief. You probably just found out.'' She waves. ''I hope you're doing fine. Just know I am here to torture some fresh new houseguests for a week.'' She turns back to look at her glass. She could hear some footsteps.

Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Tumblr_ot9qgxaVVM1w46y2to1_400
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Rico strolled into the kitchen, a little groggy.

His eyes dart to the sink, looking absolutely disgusted.

"Bro... who's been slackin' on dish duty?!" He exclaimed. He sighed as his arms slumped to his side.

He wandered to the sink to start running water. He turns around to see Peaches. Mad House 6 Vet. She got like... 5th Place? He recognized her more than Manda and Chad, that's for sure.

"Morning, uh.. Peaches? Yeah!" He said, waving swiftly at her.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Peaches smiles. "In the flesh." She stands up and walks towards him. "Cleaning dishes?" She giggles as she stands next to Rico, watching the water run down. "Good morning early bird." She tilts her head. "So... top eight, how does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Rico nods. "Nice to meet you. Name's Rico, by the way!" He said, grabbing a sponge.

"Yeah... top 8 feels so great..." He states.

uh oh. Peaches doesn't know what she has done.

"It feels like this game has just beaten me to an absolute pulp all season... but, making Jury? Made all of the hardships and difficulties that this game comes with... all worth it, really." He smiled as he began to wash some plates.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Peaches smiles, she remembers that feeling. "Yeah, I can actually recall how I felt. Don't get your hopes up, in some weeks you'll see it doesn't really matter. You'll start thinking about winning rather than just making it far, oh, and when you get cut? It will sting. For all those many days to go to waste? It'll leave an unforgetable sick feeling in your stomach." She spots some plates that were fully cleaned.

Sorry buddy, I like you the most, but a punishment is a punishment!
A shit eating grin appeared on Peaches' face. She opens the fridge and takes out a honey mustard bottle. "These are so squeaky clean!" She takes a step closer to Rico's back. "Would be a shame if..." She flips the bottle over the few clean plates and squirts it, making sure every single plate got some of that sauce. "C'mon, clean it Cinderella." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:17 pm

Rico side-frowned. "Ah... I do wanna win! But I just am happy I got so far, is all!" He wipes some plates clean as he talked.

He went to squirt some more soap onto his sponge, when Peaches decided to squirt something too... A nasty condiment onto his freshly cleaned dishes.

He glared deep into her eyes. "Very funny." He swiftly ran it under warm water, and rubbed any remaining mustard off his plates... again.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Peaches frowns. She once again lifts up the bottle and squirts mustard all over the plates Rico had just washed again. "You're right, very funny." She smiles and raises an eyebrow. "What will you do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Rico's eye twitched slightly. She was definitely starting to get under his skin.

He aggressively wiped a plate clean, staring her down the entire time.

He proceeds to do that for the other plates, staring her down with a burning hatred for this new stranger.

He sighed through his nose roughly.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 am

Peaches frowns. Can't the boy just give her a reaction so she can quit already?! Annoying twenty year olds for the summer wasn't Peaches' idea of a hobby. It's still fun though. She looks down at the plates.

Peaches once again takes the bottle and pours the smelly yellow subtance over the plates. "I also need you to order my clothes. It seems like your friend with the angry frown and the forehead wrinkles doesn't know how to put a bag over a bed."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:14 am

Rico's eye twitched harder. He dropped the plate into the sink, and turned to Peaches.

He scowls are her before going over to near where she was sitting.

He shoves the glass of apple juice off the counter, breaking the glass. Juice and glass covered the kitchen floor. "Oh dear! So sorry! Klutzy ol' me!" He scowls as he chucks the sponge square into her chest. "Clean it up, Cinderella." He said with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)   Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Breakfast With The Hell Vet (PRIV RP Peaches & Rico)
Page 1 of 1