The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Empty
PostSubject: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:42 am

Rico took a stroll to the garden to clear his mind. The toxicity of these blatant villains was... well, toxic. Bad for your mental health.

Rico walked in a circle once and decided to take a sniff of these flowers. Surely, they must be real, right?

He leaned in to sniff one, when his nose bumped into a camera. "A-Ah! A camera here?! Come on, man. Literally NO privacy." He exclaimed.

He sat down by the bush and sighed. "Man... trying to enjoy the simple things in life is rough when you have no friends here... If only this were the woods. I'd feel right at home! Knowing Bigfoot's out there, watching over me like the glorious being he is!" He mutters to himself, probably louder than normal.

Hopefully no one is nearby to hear...
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Rita had done well to avoid the villains thus far. Dealing with that was the last thing she needed! Thankfully, as a blessed space, the gardens provided some respite. Flowers are basically evil repellent, after all!

She wasn't at all surprised to see that someone else had the same idea. She hears Rico muttering to himself. Something about... big... foot?

She'd have to investigate that further later.

For the moment, she sits herself down near Rico. "Hey there, here to catch a break as well?"

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Rico jolts. "GAH! Ah... ah. It's just you, Rita." He said with a sigh.

"Sorry... I uh, I am just catching a little bit of a break right now! Those villains really wanna make me tear my hair out, you feel?" He said, chuckling slightly.

"Ah, shoot... was I muttering to myself again?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Rita puts her hands in the air in a gesture of exasperation. "No, you're absolutely right! As if there wasn't enough trouble around here as is, now those four have have to come along too."

"But hey, at least they're not hiding that they're evil!" She starts muttering, but still loud enough for Rico to hear. "Unlike some of the others still here."

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Rico's eye-widen. "H-Hiding?! Who could be hiding something?!"

A bead of sweat dribbles down the side of his face.

"O-Oh, wait... hiding that they're EVIL! Ah... Wait, who could be doing such a thing? Everyone seems to be a good person, yeah?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:45 pm

Rita puts a hand to her mouth. "You mean you haven't noticed? Nigel is a fraud, for one. He's said terrible things about me! For all you know, he could be saying the same things about you behind your back! I guarantee that he is."

She glances around, before leaning in and whispering. "And you know, Lacey tried to evict us after we did nothing to her! That's pretty shady if you ask me!"

"And don't even get me started on the harpy!"

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Rico squinted his eyes. "Yeah, Nigel still rubs me the wrong way... not the hugest fan of him." He said.

He brushes off whoever the 'harpy' is, and mainly focused on Lacey. "Oh, so you felt the same way. Lacey has had it out for me since week 3 and... it hurts. I've done all that I can to prove I'm of no threat and I don't hate her or anything. I publicly apologized to her AND Nigel, I gave her art supplies after I trashed her... her MESS in the kitchen a few weeks back! I just-" He flings his arms up in the air.

"I just don't get how someone can be so damn stubborn! I don't know why..." He sighed heavily. "...She even made it evident she's gunning for me. I'm just tired of it, Rita." He put his hand on his head. "She needs to go... NOW."
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:13 pm

This time, Rita audibly gasps. "She did all that? I... I had no idea!" She sighs. "Some people will just have it out for you, no matter what you do to try and make it up to them. All you can do is cut them off. Which... I suppose it just what we'll have to do. I don't want her gunning for me either!"

Rita puts her hands on her head. "And do think I believed her accusations about Dev. Do you think we can get anyone on our side to help protect us from her? We've come this far! But she's so strong at challenges..."

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 pm

Rico rubbed his chin. "We need all hands on deck. If we were to get the numbers together, we have You, Me, Naz for sure. Birdy and Bert might be more than happy to see Lacey leave, especially after the stunt she pulled with throwing Mark on the block and getting him evicted."

He ponders for a second. "Nigel would be way too hard to convince to get Lacey out, at least if I talked to him... not suggesting you talk to him, of course!" He states.

"J.C. is a good guy, so I'm sure he'd be happy to help clear the path of a tough competitor. I don't know though..." He rubbed his arm.

"Odds seem stacked against this, but she can't play in the next HA competition, so we have a good chance of getting her nominated!" He exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:43 pm

"Hm. Birdy seems to insist on acting like we're friends. If she wants to keep that up, I might be able to ask her to help." She spits Birdy's name when she says it.

"I think J.C. could be on our side too? Nngh, this is so much harder than it seems on T.V! Lacey always seems to get picked for the power of protection competitions, too.

She pauses for a moment in thought. "Maybe having all these villains around the house for the week is a test to train us so we can deal with the villains among us! We just have to stay optimistic."

Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 am

Rico nods. "Dear God, I hope so, Rita... It's about time some of us actually have a good week." He states.

He scrunches his body up into a ball.

"Hopefully this next HA competition is easy, so I can get a win, which can make this week a cakewalk!" He smiles widely whilst saying that.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:24 am

Leaning over, Rita pats Rico's back a few times. She's filled with... Determination.

"I'll be trying my hardest too! Better odds that way!"

Rita smiles, glad to be finally finding people in the house who she can trust. For now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]   Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stop To Smell The Camera-Filled Roses [PRIV RP W/ RITA N RICO]
Page 1 of 1