The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Empty
PostSubject: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Bertrand made his way into the garden when everyone else seemed occupied. He wanted to see how delicate the flowers looked, and they did so. Dang, how often did he check this place out?

"Ah", he relaxingly gave a sigh out looking at the beautiful plants.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:28 pm

"You do realize they're fake, right?" Nigel, as always and ever, pops in from out of nowhere on Bertrand's side. "The flowers, I mean."

"Also, hello!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:41 pm

WHERE DID NIGEL COME FROM?

"Gah! I mean uh, erm... Hello, Nigel. Is that so? They are fake? Well, I must compliment them on the exact detail."

This was the equivalent of sitting in the class you did not do homework for the day it was due by the person sitting next to you.

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:46 pm

"I'm sorry I scared you, but I supposed everyone was used to me popping in out of nowhere. It's my thing!"

He giggles, knowing very well he freaked out the boy. "Say, Bertrand, why am I feeling an aura of isolation on you in this specific moment?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:19 pm

"It is alright. I suppose I am just not one of those used to you popping in out of nowhere, then. Haha."

"Well, I would say you are not to wrong with that aura. What exactly do you mean by isolation, however?"

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:24 pm

"Oh, you know... not having anybody to talk, trust, confide, things like that..." He tries to explain, albeit not very well. "I'm not a therapist like you to understand those things, I barely read some auras. What you can infer from those is up to you."

"And I'm feeling lonely too, if that's better for you."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:31 pm

"Well... you are not wrong at all with that statement. I truly do not have much of a bone to pick with the remaining houseguests here... but it would be great if I could have long conversations with someone I feel I can trust. Perhaps a partnership or more than that. You have the same issue as I do, Nigel?"
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:37 pm

"I kind of not have anyone to rely anymore... I had Mark and now he's gone, and so I am back to zero." He sighs, he could also mention Devika as a friend but what she did to him makes her not worth a mention. "I fear I may be in a huge disadvantage on the game, as well, I don't think anyone has nothing against me for now, but nothing in favour too."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:47 pm

"I understand what you have been through. I have made friendly with a few people, but not exactly enough to create a strong bond. The ones I could have been good allies with are gone. Haleigh... really wish I could have known her better. Chen, he seemed to be a good man. As did Nate. Really wish Devika and I conversed more. Fifi was brash but well-meaning. Jamie seemed to have more depths to her. And Mark was someone who you could be friends with, even if his voice shattered my eardrums. As I stated before, I wish there was someone here who I could talk intensively to..."

He stopped his sentence as he eyed up and down Nigel who was standing in front of him.

"Unless..."

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm

"Unless what?" He obliviously looks at Bertrand. "Speak it up!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 pm

"Say, Nigel. Since the two of us are standing right here in this given moment... do you... want to form an..."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm

"Roleplaying group?..." He still doesn't get it. Please, Bertrand!
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm

"A roleplaying group? What? No! I-" He quickly slapped himself. "You know what. I should have been clearer. Sorry. I was thinking... perhaps since we are both standing here, we should form an alliance."

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm

"Is this what you desire? I hold no complaints towards this." He smiles. "But, what do we do as an alliance?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 pm

"You... do not know what an alliance is?"

Recruit senses are tingling...

"Well, an alliance is a group of 2 or more people who decide to stick together in the game for strategic reasons so they may advance further, Nigel."

Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:05 pm

"I have watched lots of Mad House, I know what an alliance is." He says, trying not to sound like a smartass, but failing.

"I want to know specifically what we should do."
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:01 pm

"Ah... I see. But what we should do is do everything we can to ensure our safety by winning as many competitions as we can and going after the right people."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 am

"But..." Nigel needs to use this situation. It's the time.

"We are friends too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:17 pm

”Hm? Huh... oh. Yes. Yes, of course we are still friends, Nigel. Just because alliances have different people, does not mean those people cannot be friends.”
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

"Yes! That is all I needed to hear!" He hugs Bertrand out of sudden, smiling like a child who just got some candy after a month-long break.

"I will give it all now, so I can win for our alliance, Bertrand!" He drops the boy, still excitedly shaking, like a chihuahua.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Bertrand could not help but give a short chuckle and a short smile as Nigel pulled him into a hug and was excitedly shouting.

“Heh. Very good, Nigel. It is great that you want to give it your all. Because if you do and I give itmy all, we can expect to see ourselves go to the end.”
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:12 pm

"I'm so glad you think that, my buddy!" Winning Mad House may not be a possibility considering how cutthroat the game is now, but Nigel is satisfied into making a good friendship, at least. Things will be nicer, now!
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 pm

”Of course. So, where is your head at in this game currently? If you can answer.”
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:13 pm

"I have no targets and nothing against anyone." But Rita. "So it's up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:56 pm

”Nigel... I do not mean to sound harsh at all... but that is not good when you say you don’t have a target in mind this late in this game. We will talk about this... in our next meeting. I say that, because I have a sneaky feeling someone will discover our agreement here.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]   Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stopping To Look At The Roses [Private RP w/ Nigel]
Page 1 of 1